• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

@sirhrmechanic - is that your was with the ma deuce down at the end?

the other period rigs look good it the pic, but that just makes it freakin perfect!
5E24F50B-201F-4E4E-BC24-FB618C1B4762.jpeg

Before going over to VN, I was in the 17th Cav at Ft Campbell. this was in 66, BH (before helicopters). The Cav drove aroun din gun jeeps and I had an M-151 FLA. Stayed inthe field, since we were trainingup to keep rotating guys to VN for A Troop, while the Division was thinking about all heading over there (it was 1st BDE only for a long time. I got there in 68 with the division). Did a lot of Drop Zone Coverage, which was fun (take a book, sit under a tree, hardly anyone got hurt). ON a field op, ran into Johnny Crawford of all people. I was freezing my ass off in a ditch, he was wrapped in a sleeping bag, reading a paperback, while his team was off filming operations. Wouldn't even look our way, the little puke.
Those jeeps bring back a lot of memories.
Were you a medic in the army? If so, would you mind if I PMd you? I'm a medic myself in the army.

Coming up on 40 this summer as well. I have been in discomfort for decade. The worst part is that it takes days to recover now instead of hours.
Yup, BTDT. It gets better though. Don't let anyone tell you differently. 26 years ago, I was in my summer of 40. The real reason it gets better is you just don't remember. Ever hear the joke about the young bull and the old bull standing up on the hill? They young one was the equivalent of a 40 year old. Just sayin...

Unles the valve is broken. Then whenever you blow your nose you blow shit out of your eyeball... kind of sucks during allergy season.
Our son had a spontaneous nose bleed while he was in a store with his mom. She had him pinch his nostrils closed as not to make a mess and avoid the tilt your head, blood down throat thing. Next thing she noticed was blood coming out around one of his eyes. Even though she is an RN and had worked in a level 3 ER previously it freaked her out a bit. Not a normal thing to experience.

Unles the valve is broken. Then whenever you blow your nose you blow shit out of your eyeball... kind of sucks during allergy season.
And it is super fucking annoying. Happens to my left eye.
Our son had a spontaneous nose bleed while he was in a store with his mom. She had him pinch his nostrils closed as not to make a mess and avoid the tilt your head, blood down throat thing. Next thing she noticed was blood coming out around one of his eyes. Even though she is an RN and had worked in a level 3 ER previously it freaked her out a bit. Not a normal thing to experience.
But you have a cool stupid human trick! When you're not stuffed up you can close the eye and inflate your eyelid! Also blow bubbles out of your eye underwater.