• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Tried bunches of blades......found my skin prefers Lord. Made in Egypt of all places. Has my kind of wondering how hygienic they are.

They shave me well for 4-5 uses and you get 100 of them for $10 -$14 on line.
Try Shark (Super Chrome or Super Stainless), same blades and under 20 cents if you look.

Remember that slot in the back of medicine cabinets?

That was to toss your used blades in.

Refurb an old house likely you will find thousands of used double edge razor blades between the studs where the medicine cabinet was.
Yeah,unfortunately I gutted the lower bathroom this week because some idiot epoxied a pipe into the Desanko.
I have found some really cool stuff over the years.
These are from our old four story farm house that was built from standing timber in the late 1800's.
The only thing we can figure is some kid was at the house playing with his toys and he left them inside the wall and forgot about them.
They were found in an addition to the original house that was a servant quarters

20200618_102322.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah,unfortunately I gutted the lower bathroom this week because some idiot epoxied a pipe into the Desanko.
I have found some really cool stuff over the years.
These are from our old four story farm house that was built from standing timber in the late 1800's.
The only thing we can figure is some kid was at the house playing with his toys and he left them inside the wall and forgot about them.
They were found in an addition to the original house that was a servant quarters

View attachment 7354088

I frequently leave "things" in the walls, when I build.

The four story addition on our house has hammers and saws in the walls. The kitchen has a rotary dial telephone behind the Lazy Susan base cabinet and Hot Wheels cars under the countertop. I put newspapers inside the "sneeze wall" at City Hall last month, historical documents in the remodeled kitchen at The Armory, and encouraged a young mother to get her girls to write notes to place under the head casing in a pass through from the kitchen to her dining room on a recent job there.

I like to find things like that and I hope folks will like to find the things I leave in the future.

Russian military in 'full Christian jihadi mode' , opening new 'Main Temple of the Armed Forces' aka 'Watchtower'
detail20200614-VAR_9920-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lawless
I refer to Feather blades as the ninja assassins
I agree. Feather tear me up. I've had excellent results with the Gillette Platinums. I think they come from India. Actually learned here on this site years ago about the joys of safety DE razors and straight razor shaves. Straight razor is for Sunday mornings when you have time to do it properly and aren't rushing to formation. Now back to your regularly scheduled awesome pictures.

I went to Harbor Freight to pick up a coupler and trailer jack. While I was waiting to check out, the guy in front of me was talking to the cashier. This guy was about a 60 year old yankee, black, Maryland or upper Virginia accent and loud.

He said to her “Are you people down here afraid to wear masks?”

She looked puzzled and told him she was wearing one.

He said “But I see people everywhere not wearing them. This thing is serious and people down here act like it’s nothing.”

Now y’all know how I feel about that “Down Here“ shite...

As he was looking around, like trying to support his statement, he saw me standing behind him....no mask.

He said “Man aren’t you worried about getting sick”.

I was in a good mood, so I said “bro, I’ve already had it, almost died, I’m not worried about getting it again.”

I swear he took a quick step away from me and closer to the cashier and once he had his receipt he practically sprinted away from there to the door...cashier grinned but wouldn’t make eye contact with me 😂

A picture to make this a legit pic thread post.

My grandson talking to my cat Sweet Pea

100FC371-2F6E-4C7B-A6F3-3FE1A339E051.jpeg

I went to Harbor Freight to pick up a coupler and trailer jack. While I was waiting to check out, the guy in front of me was talking to the cashier. This guy was about a 60 year old yankee, black, Maryland or upper Virginia accent and loud.

He said to her “Are you people down here afraid to wear masks?”

She looked puzzled and told him she was wearing one.

He said “But I see people everywhere not wearing them. This thing is serious and people down here act like it’s nothing.”

Now y’all know how I feel about that “Down Here“ shite...

As he was looking around, like trying to support his statement, he saw me standing behind him....no mask.

He said “Man aren’t you worried about getting sick”.

I was in a good mood, so I said “bro, I’ve already had it, almost died, I’m not worried about getting it again.”

I swear he took a quick step away from me and closer to the cashier and once he had his receipt he practically sprinted away from there to the door...cashier grinned but wouldn’t make eye contact with me 😂

A picture to make this a legit pic thread post.

My grandson talking to my cat Sweet Pea

View attachment 7354484

In VA Beach right now......Happy to see people not wearing masks and policy in most places has the sign up requesting one but peeps in charge saying "You dont have to".

Employees all are wearing them but everyone has it under their nose. sure its useless but its an indication of what an inconvenience they are to wear.

Reactions: jrassy and Lawless
I frequently leave "things" in the walls, when I build.

The four story addition on our house has hammers and saws in the walls. The kitchen has a rotary dial telephone behind the Lazy Susan base cabinet and Hot Wheels cars under the countertop. I put newspapers inside the "sneeze wall" at City Hall last month, historical documents in the remodeled kitchen at The Armory, and encouraged a young mother to get her girls to write notes to place under the head casing in a pass through from the kitchen to her dining room on a recent job there.

I like to find things like that and I hope folks will like to find the things I leave in the future.
I like to super glue cheap toys in places nobody looks. On top of cabinets, behind crown, etc... Sometimes I put my boss's business card with them. He doesn't know I do it. Keeps me entertained.