• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Look-at-the-size-of-your-liver.jpg

Looks like a fucking retard.
Oh man, aren’t you scared?
The media said that Antifa is going to take over the country!
Domestic terrorists and all that.
I hope that little twink doesn’t smudge it’s makeup.

Reactions: MadDuner
Update on the 1966 Schick Krona razor, it’s a peach. Seems the Shark Super Chrome blades work best in it.

Good shave with Arko soap then a rub with the Green Block (alum block) and you feel like a man of taste and culture 😎

EDED8C86-7F33-4AD5-B361-B1F6A87CDD83.jpeg

Never heard of that
My dad had one in the late '60s or early '70s. It was like you said. There was a plastic cartridge that held a continuous strip of razor metal, wound up around a spool. You'd mount the cartridge on the handle and shave for a few days until it got dull. Then, you'd turn a small handle on the back of the main handle one revolution and it would advance the strip of blade just enough to give you a "fresh" blade. I think you could turn that crank 10 times before the blade ran out.

My dad used to give me the cartridges to play with when it was used up, because the blade was completely wound up on the spool at that point and couldn't cut you. Unless you figures our a way to break that cartridge open, of course.

Can't recall the name, but I really think it was made by Gillette. I say that because at the time Schick was selling their Injector model, which gave fast blade changes without having to handle the blades.

[edited to correct auto-correct induced spelling errors]

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawless