• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

My creek

D250C6CC-FA10-4D80-956B-E6EC5862BD3A.jpeg
0E6F32AD-AFE1-4FBB-8D8C-6AA15337BA29.jpeg
2CFB299C-3941-429D-80BD-C960AE148DC3.jpeg

@Lawless - most importantly. Is that a good spring fed creek and would the water be good for makin a little shine??? 😁

I want to make a still something fierce.

Lawless, where do you live at?

My wife retires November 30, and we’re moving full time to our farm on a spur of Round Peak mountain in the Stewarts Creek area of Surry County NC. We’re a mile off the main road 😎. Good flat ground mostly with lots of woods and the best well water you ever tasted. We live part time here and in Smithfield NC where we grew up. Selling the Smithfield house this winter. I’ve been there since I was 4, I’m 50 now. I bought it from my mom In 93 when I was married. Going to be hard to leave it but I’m a hillbilly in my heart.

Dats a BIG bear!!!

I keep hoping I see him! I wanna wrassle ‘im!

@Lawless - most importantly. Is that a good spring fed creek and would the water be good for makin a little shine??? 😁

I want to make a still something fierce.

It is spring fed, both creeks, and the water is COLD.

My grandmother’s brother was Percy Flowers, famous moonshiner from Johnston County where I grew up. Uncle Percy was a legend. Look him up. Sent shine all over the country and even internationally. My FIL said when he was in Nam a guy had a jar of my great uncle’s liquor in his pack LOL.

Disgusting how childish people on here are, really juvenile.

I mean despite his physical challenges they are pulling the leg on a guy that has raised himself up by his boot straps, stood on his own two feet and embraced a beautiful relationship, you really have to hand it to him..........I bet they couldnt walk a mile in his shoes.

Pull him behind a boat, call him Skip

Reactions: bullseye13
I score 3 with the free space.

But my 1911 isnt a primary fighting pistol and I have had the Infidel shirt forever. Way before III% was a thing. Or Obummer was in office.

Fun to wear while my 91 yr old neighbor wears hers and we have margaritas and snack on chips/salsa/guacamole.
She immigrated from mexico at 21 yrs old. Fiercely Christian and Patriot. Very conservative lady.

I score 3 with the free space.

But my 1911 isnt a primary fighting pistol and I have had the Infidel shirt forever. Way before III% was a thing. Or Obummer was in office.

Fun to wear while my 91 yr old neighbor wears hers and we have margaritas and snack on chips/salsa/guacamole.
She immigrated from mexico at 21 yrs old. Fiercely Christian and Patriot. Very conservative lady.
Score one atm.(free space)
Not sure on the heart disease.
Time will tell.

R

My wife retires November 30, and we’re moving full time to our farm on a spur of Round Peak mountain in the Stewarts Creek area of Surry County NC. We’re a mile off the main road 😎. Good flat ground mostly with lots of woods and the best well water you ever tasted. We live part time here and in Smithfield NC where we grew up. Selling the Smithfield house this winter. I’ve been there since I was 4, I’m 50 now. I bought it from my mom In 93 when I was married. Going to be hard to leave it but I’m a hillbilly in my heart.

I keep hoping I see him! I wanna wrassle ‘im!

It is spring fed, both creeks, and the water is COLD.

My grandmother’s brother was Percy Flowers, famous moonshiner from Johnston County where I grew up. Uncle Percy was a legend. Look him up. Sent shine all over the country and even internationally. My FIL said when he was in Nam a guy had a jar of my great uncle’s liquor in his pack LOL.

As a hobby "shiner", your anecdote got me curious, so I looked him up.

Is it just me, or is there a definite family resemblance?
Percy-Flowers.jpg

As a hobby "shiner", your anecdote got me curious, so I looked him up.

Is it just me, or is there a definite family resemblance?View attachment 7401352

To me, he was just always Uncle Percy. He’d hand me a paper sack at his store and let me fill it with penny candy. He was a true gentleman outlaw, he’d buy groceries if you needed them and put you in a hole if you needed it.

Reactions: Gaznazdiak
To me, he was just always Uncle Percy. He’d hand me a paper sack at his store and let me fill it with penny candy. He was a true gentleman outlaw, he’d buy groceries if you needed them and put you in a hole if you needed it.

Good that you got to know him Lawless.

The outlaws in my family were a bit further back.
In 1820 two brothers who had a boat building business decided to use one of their boats to raid a ship moored on the Thames and make off with a couple of tons of salted pork.
I don't know the circumstances of how they were busted but it earned them a one way trip to the penal colony of New South Wales.
Apparently they became quite successful, after earning their Ticket Of Leave, building boats for the growing colony.