• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

39995777_2195228854087263_789647106217345024_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
Except when we mock @Lawless for buying so many darn razors. Then be ruthless and savage.
Its not cool anymore to pick on the disabled. And @Lawless has shown that he has a severe disability in saying no everytime he sees a shiny razor online. I am sure there is a 12 step program out there for him. For goodness sake Lawless. Pick the one you like the most and use it, enjoy it and leave some for the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: jrassy and Lawless
Yeah. Me thinks @SixteenShells
Classy gents. Lets keep it classy. Except when we mock @Lawless for buying so many darn razors. Then be ruthless and savage.
Its not cool anymore to pick on the disabled. And @Lawless has shown that he has a severe disability in saying no everytime he sees a shiny razor online. I am sure there is a 12 step program out there for him. For goodness sake Lawless. Pick the one you like the most and use it, enjoy it and leave some for the rest of us.

AEE5BDE5-A624-4080-B85B-A256FB131172.png

Unfortunately I got a little closer to that shit than you did.......😬

z33enl.jpg

That’ll put a crimp in yer love life........
Dang bro...

I have never had it. Have pulled up little vines bare handed many times but as I have gotten older I don’t tempt fate. My sisters are seemingly immune too.

I keep long EMT gloves in my truck now for when I have to deal with it. I just turned 50 and stuff changes as you age.

I hope you find relief, my BIL gets it bad and I know it sucks.

That pic is from a few years back. I had a bad reaction back when I was a kid then had been unfazed by it for 35yrs. It snuck up and bit me hard that year for some reason.
I kill the vines when they get big, they will choke the life out of a tree if left unchecked.

Reactions: Lawless
@Sgt47 how you feeling today bro?
Thanks for asking. Chemo has been kicking my butt. Constantly feeling tired, nauseated and dizzy with headaches but I've been able to avoid puking, so far. They gave me lorazepam, which helps with the nausea and makes me sleep, but it also makes me unsteady on my feet and puts me in a fog, so I hate taking it. I took a short brisk walk after breakfast and lunch and that seemed to help, except now I'm exhausted.

On the bright side, the mass of nodes in my neck have already gotten much smaller. I'm lucky to have lots of support from friends and family and God will see me through. Prayers are always appreciated.

Thanks for asking. Chemo has been kicking my butt. Constantly feeling tired, nauseated and dizzy with headaches but I've been able to avoid puking, so far. They gave me lorazepam, which helps with the nausea and makes me sleep, but it also makes me unsteady on my feet and puts me in a fog, so I hate taking it. I took a short brisk walk after breakfast and lunch and that seemed to help, except now I'm exhausted.

On the bright side, the mass of nodes in my neck have already gotten much smaller. I'm lucky to have lots of support from friends and family and God will see me through. Prayers are always appreciated.
I took it when I had a procedure a while back and it will definitely make you feel like you’re in a fog. Be sure to take extra Bcomplex vitamins and stay hydrated. Praying for you, you got this.

Take the meds. There's time to be steady on your feet and wide awake. This may not be that time. Take it easy, eat what you can, when you can and rest.

God Bless!

Speaking of crickets, and keeping with my random bugs during matches theme, lol, wierd to find this cicada on the stage post Saturday...
MVIMG_20200822_121733.jpg

Reactions: Lawless