• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

pup.jpg

I hate these memes because they are incorrect. The Bill of Rights when presented held 12 articles. What we know as the 1st Amendment was actually article 3, and the 2A was article 4. Article 1 was adopted almost 200 years later as the 27th Amendment. Article 2 was fortunately never adopted, since it dealt with representatives per population. We would have thousands of Congress critters now if the 2nd article was adopted. But Articles 3-12 became amendments 1-10 . They were supposed to inserted into the US Constitution, and their order was in relation to their placement in the Constitution. But since it was easier to add them on to the end instead of reprinting the whole document, we get the format we have now.

I hate these memes because they are incorrect. The Bill of Rights when presented held 12 articles. What we know as the 1st Amendment was actually article 3, and the 2A was article 4. Article 1 was adopted almost 200 years later as the 27th Amendment. Article 2 was fortunately never adopted, since it dealt with representatives per population. We would have thousands of Congress critters now if the 2nd article was adopted. But Articles 3-12 became amendments 1-10 . They were supposed to inserted into the US Constitution, and their order was in relation to their placement in the Constitution. But since it was easier to add them on to the end instead of reprinting the whole document, we get the format we have now.

How many memes do you know that are based in pure fact?

I have my tractor buried down by the creek right now. Waiting on my neighbor to get home to come use the D3 to get me out. 😑

Been there a million times.
Once had to use two big 4x4 tractors to get a rig unstuck.

It blows while its happening though.
Just have a cold beer and laugh.

Been there a million times.
Once had to use two big 4x4 tractors to get a rig unstuck.

It blows while its happening though.
Just have a cold beer and laugh.
Well we got it out with the excavator (Instead of dozer) and he even repaired the 3’ deep hole I made LOL

We’ve had the wettest summer here I can remember.

Well we got it out with the excavator (Instead of dozer) and he even repaired the 3’ deep hole I made LOL

We’ve had the wettest summer here I can remember.
Wet is an understatement. I almost bury the brushhog every time I mow out back!!

Reactions: Lawless