• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

118599927_4313843208691084_883428632059355436_n.jpg

What about the other white people? Your meme doesn't really make sense. If ALL white people where fighting to keep their slaves, it would make a good meme. But when one side of white people are fighting the other side of white people your meme degenerates all white people. Even those attempting to fight slavery in your over simplistic explanation of The Civil War.

Also, there's as many if not more white people rioting. So, again, it's really nonsensical and a poor attempt at virtue signaling. But thanks for playing.

inirbs.jpg

lol, every fucking time.

VickyOsterweil.jpg
OK, Here is a life hack that will save you thousands of dollars. Instead of taking your kid to an orthodontist, take the crowbar from the first picture and break out all of his/her (its) teeth.

I just saved you thousands of dollars, and four years of constant whining of how much it hurts, looks stupid, I can't chew gun, etc.

I'd rather you just said thank you.

:cool:

Believe what you want...just remember, history was written by the victor...I studied this at length and have several degrees on this. There is a lot more to it than most realize.

bench
Yeah, let's not complicate the slavery narrative with facts... Taxes, something about cotton, wasent there something about ships having to go to Northern ports.