• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1599081418335-png.1359503

Where I am from you will see a 100 lb weak nerd kid turn into hellcat to be feared for saying something about a boys mother. I am still that way.
Guy several years ago said “thats what your mom said” in regards to some off color joke. I gave him a verbal warning. I said I can take any joke about me, but you will lose weight by eating through a straw if you ever make a joke like that about my mother.

I always thought it was
Spectacles
Testicles
Wallet
Watch

I thought thats how they teach Catholic boys who arent interested in church to cross themselves?
Im not catholic. I do have a few close friends who are and am even friends with a couple priests.
Taught one of them how to shoot handguns. He loves it!
Then we go for a beer after.

Where I am from you will see a 100 lb weak nerd kid turn into hellcat to be feared for saying something about a boys mother.
I worked in fixed ops in car dealerships for 20 years, mamas were not protected and it was a contest to see who could have the best mama joke daily.

Crude? Absolutely, but those were the times.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Where I am from you will see a 100 lb weak nerd kid turn into hellcat to be feared for saying something about a boys mother. I am still that way.
Guy several years ago said “thats what your mom said” in regards to some off color joke. I gave him a verbal warning. I said I can take any joke about me, but you will lose weight by eating through a straw if you ever make a joke like that about my mother.

I thought thats how they teach Catholic boys who arent interested in church to cross themselves?
Im not catholic. I do have a few close friends who are and am even friends with a couple priests.
Taught one of them how to shoot handguns. He loves it!
Then we go for a beer after.
Thats what your mom said!

I prefer plastic straws.....not the paper ones.

I worked in fixed ops in car dealerships for 20 years, mamas were not protected and it was a contest to see who could have the best mama joke daily.

Crude? Absolutely, but those were the times.

I love “yo mamma” jokes.
Im referring to the direct and targeted crude, rude, or sexual comments about a guys mom.

Yo momma so fat, she headed out the back door before she even all the way in the front.

I saw yo momma kickin an old soup can down the street yesterday. I asked “What you doin?” She said “Movin”.

Those are good yo momma jokes.

Razor hanger is up. All the vintage razors are here. 2 slots left for my Gillette NEW Long Comb I’m having replated in nickel and the wife’s 1960 NOS Lady Gillette.

View attachment 7416817View attachment 7416818

Nice. I've made the move to double edge razors 6 years ago. It shaves so much better and feels considerably nicer. Great collection you have there. I've been meaning to get into vintage stuff.

Reactions: Lawless
I love “yo mamma” jokes.
Im referring to the direct and targeted crude, rude, or sexual comments about a guys mom.

Yo momma so fat, she headed out the back door before she even all the way in the front.

I saw yo momma kickin an old soup can down the street yesterday. I asked “What you doin?” She said “Movin”.

Those are good yo momma jokes.
Yo momma so fat, it takes two subway rides and a taxi to get to her good side.

Yo momma so fat the Nat’l Weather Service names each one of her farts.

Good Lawd these are fun!