• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

god given right.jpeg

Why is the front wheel not making dust?

The rear tires are driving the motorcycle causing the sand to be picked up by the rear tires throwing it into the air. The front tire is going along the the ride. I assume you realize this part but thought I'd respond.

Otherwise I believe the sand is heavy and not very 'dusty'. Big, hard granules that don't break down easily. Probably damp as well. Either from morning due or some rain. I realize it's a desert but it does not preclude some rain and due point is more relative humidity vs. temp. Desert air can become quite moist at night as the temps drop and the air condenses. There's nothing to hold the heat in at night and the sand releases it back into the air quite easily and quickly. Even in extremely dry deserts, the sand below the surface can hold quite a bit of moisture relative to its environment.

I saw big fields where the blades and tower sections were kept on the ground on my last CO trip. You can’t appreciate how huge these are til you see the parts on the ground.
Try building them, only then will you understand how big they are.

A small windmill for personal use would be nice, but for consumer supply not so much

Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless
The rear tires are driving the motorcycle causing the sand to be picked up by the rear tires throwing it into the air. The front tire is going along the the ride. I assume you realize this part but thought I'd respond.

Otherwise I believe the sand is heavy and not very 'dusty'. Big, hard granules that don't break down easily. Probably damp as well. Either from morning due or some rain. I realize it's a desert but it does not preclude some rain and due point is more relative humidity vs. temp. Desert air can become quite moist at night as the temps drop and the air condenses. There's nothing to hold the heat in at night and the sand releases it back into the air quite easily and quickly. Even in extremely dry deserts, the sand below the surface can hold quite a bit of moisture relative to its environment.
I'd bet there's a paddle tire on the back and the front end is extremely lite because he's in the powerband.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I saw big fields where the blades and tower sections were kept on the ground on my last CO trip. You can’t appreciate how huge these are til you see the parts on the ground.

Have seen hundreds of them being shipped blade by blade, section by section, down I-84 through The Gorge.

They are big and I just hate seeing them litter the country side up. Quite a few issues with them that you never hear about, nor do they want you know.

When my kids were younger they said it would made them dizzy looking at them. I told them that they made made the cows so dizzy that they would throw up all four of their stomachs:)

Obama had them rolling in from China like Model T's off the Ford assembly line when he was in office.

Interesting Bill calling for calm after doing everything to stir violence for 4 years. He’s smart about islam but dumb as hell about freedom.

How about this Bill. Y’all don’t act a fool and you won’t be shot.
well thats just the thing....the left wants to saber rattle and threaten civil war, thinking theyll intimidate us.....and then when they get a taste of it, and realize they cant even take on a 17yr old kid, and we take their threats deadly serious and are ready to respond in kind.....now they claim they want "peace".

nope, sorry, once you declare war, you dont get to just back out and call "time out, my bad, just kidding" when you realized you fucked up......see yall fuckers in the rice fields.

Have seen hundreds of them being shipped blade by blade, section by section, down I-84 through The Gorge.

They are big and I just hate seeing them litter the country side up. Quite a few issues with them that you never hear about, nor do they want you know.

When my kids were younger they said it would made them dizzy looking at them. I told them that they made made the cows so dizzy that they would throw up all four of their stomachs:)

Obama had them rolling in from China like Model T's off the Ford assembly line when he was in office.
Don’t have an opinion on them either way but I do know that the blades are made in the USA.

I wonder how many they can make after the fossil fuels are done away with?
As I said, no opinion on them either way and I’m not going to get into a debate about them. I was just pointing out that they do have large components made in the USA that provide jobs for USA workers. More a response to them being shipped in from china than anything else. Carry on with the hatred for the windmills.

FWIW I’ve got a buddy that hunts with hawks and he loathes them.