• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_778efb46166ef460ff51a46fed673050_2556295b_540.jpg

My deer season starts next weekend for our muzzleloader season. My gun season just didn't work this year. New lease, no chance to scout, and didn't want be "the new guy" risking screwing up the others. I can scout this week. In Indiana, everything goes out for 5 days between regular firearms going out and ML and late archery come in...

My Savage smokeless is ready to rock.

@dustingaunder - nice pics!

This is my first year hunting whitetails.
Do you just set up over a high traffic area and sit?
Seems to be the way to go
We are hunting a wilderness area, so 100% us vs them. No food plots, salt licks, feeders, etc.
seems like you got some nice meat there.😁

We have a couple weeks of late season in Jan to freeze our nuts off hunting.
Cant wait though!!!

Reactions: gunjunkie45
@dustingaunder - nice pics!

This is my first year hunting whitetails.
Do you just set up over a high traffic area and sit?
Seems to be the way to go
We are hunting a wilderness area, so 100% us vs them. No food plots, salt licks, feeders, etc.
seems like you got some nice meat there.😁

We have a couple weeks of late season in Jan to freeze our nuts off hunting.
Cant wait though!!!

We have lots of private land access with feeders, food plots, stands, etc. It’s more like going to the grocery store than hunting but a lot of time goes into setting it all up every year.

There are so many deer around here. They don’t even get bothered when you drop their buddies on the corn.

3ADB4AB7-2124-4AA8-8B32-29D4AE27CB4A.jpeg

66AED456-92DB-46AE-A0DF-7AD327EE7860.jpeg

We have lots of private land access with feeders, food plots, stands, etc. It’s more like going to the grocery store than hunting but a lot of time goes into setting it all up every year.

There are so many deer around here. They don’t even get bothered when you drop their buddies on the corn.

View attachment 7485564
View attachment 7485565

Not criticizing, trying to understand... unless culling I thought it was illegal to take game animals/birds at feeders or near feed purposely dropped to attract them? Private land different?