• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1KrEd1Ii.jpeg

while acknowledging this isnt a support for some of the SJW BS surrounding a lot of this, nor the obvious crap I hate about social media.

Have you ever worked clinically?
12 hr shifts with one break long enough to pee?

Didnt think so.

Its not apples to apples.
Work a year of nights in the ICU and then let me know if you still think it is.

And, their whiny crap annoys me too.
figure it out and stop being a princess.

And yes, I have worked all kinds of hard jobs requiring respirators, long hazmat calls in full bunker gear, etc.
and nights in the ICU..... 😁
Same here boss, and I whole heartedly concur. Full Face Respirators and 12hr shifts without stopping to eat, drink, or pee. It's *doable.*. But it ain't fun.

@Sgt47 - this your last week of radiation? or was it 4 weeks total?
Anyways, prayers for you and yours. Safe travels over the mountain!
Yes! This is the last week. Two more days to go. We've been blessed with good weather the whole time, though snow is expected tomorrow and Friday. They're only calling for a couple of inches, so we should be good with 4x4 and studs. The biggest hazard is the truckers who aren't used to snow.

Prayers are always welcome. Thanks!

I, um, kinda want that.
i can imagine rolling around Denver in that on occasion.

@Sgt47 - 2 more days! Thats awesome!! (I’m also glad my rememberer works a little).
be safe, and I know all about semi and road drivers who don't know how to drive in snow.
spent a lot of time on the FD going on calls related to that, and mountain driving in general.

Anyways, so stoked just a couple more days left!

If you dont mind, do you have a celebration planned?
we had a doozy for my cousin’ last day of chemo for breast cancer.
steaks, wine, more delicious food, great desserts.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
I, um, kinda want that.
i can imagine rolling around Denver in that on occasion.

@Sgt47 - 2 more days! Thats awesome!! (I’m also glad my rememberer works a little).
be safe, and I know all about semi and road drivers who don't know how to drive in snow.
spent a lot of time on the FD going on calls related to that, and mountain driving in general.

Anyways, so stoked just a couple more days left!

If you dont mind, do you have a celebration planned?
we had a doozy for my cousin’ last day of chemo for breast cancer.
steaks, wine, more delicious food, great desserts.
No real celebration planned until my sense of taste returns to normal. I tried a piece of NY cheesecake at my granddaughter's birthday and it tasted like diesel. I also still have some mild nausea. When it all clears up a celebration is definitely in order. :)

Just focus on the goal.

Being out of town and in the hills.
on land where you can be largely self sufficient.

Seems like reason enough.
Im stuck in Denver metro area and look forward to moving 29 yrs worth of crap if and when I can move somewhere smaller.