• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

surf.jpg

I did have some great success. I rebuilt the carb on my old Polaris Sportsman at my house with the quad at the farm. Set everything based on ... a hunch ... educated guess ...

Bolted it on and voila! Runs great, all issues resolved. I had to adjust the pilot screw a little to get a perfect idle but the old monster runs like a GP bike 😃

Over forty years ago I was waiting to pull out into traffic when a Volks Wagon across the street pulled out and laid down rubber for several hundred feet. Only saw the back of the car and it looked like any other Volks Wagon. Saw it again later and the driver was sitting in the back seat.
Don't have any knowledge of the build but was told by others that it had a small block V8 that sat up front where the front passenger seats would be. It look stock from the outside in every way except for the large rear tires.

Over forty years ago I was waiting to pull out into traffic when a Volks Wagon across the street pulled out and laid down rubber for several hundred feet. Only saw the back of the car and it looked like any other Volks Wagon. Saw it again later and the driver was sitting in the back seat.
Don't have any knowledge of the build but was told by others that it had a small block V8 that sat up front where the front passenger seats would be. It look stock from the outside in every way except for the large rear tires.
One of my old customers built a front engine V8 bug. Motor definately extended into the passenger compartment.

Reactions: Ravenworks
There was one that raced at Capitol Raceway back in the day. It was built more like a rail instead of a street car.
I dont recall exactly how he did the hood but it pretty much looked like a normal bug at a glance. Also helped that he was short.

Well if any of you keep up with college football you know that The Tenn Vols have had more coaches than wins in the last 15 years. Just the other day they fired another coach for giving out McDonald's food bags full of cash to recruits visiting campus. The athletic director, Phil Fulmer, decided that it's time for him to retire and let the new AD hire the next coach.
So I think there's a guy available for the AD job.
IMG_20210120_204235.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless
Fucking hyenas. They're not a dog and in fact not even in the canine family. They're in the weasel family and nearest relative is the mongoose. That explains the flat weasel head and long neck.

They aren't hermorhidite as many, including Ernest Hemingway, thought but females are born with fake dicks along with a vagine, just like Michelle Obama.

Females grow larger than males and are the clan leaders.

There was one that used to run on test and tune night at Dunn Benson Dragstrip that was still VW powered but had a big turbo blowing through a 4bbl Holley.

He spun through about half track but ran 6s (1/8 mile). I told him once he should put some slicks or drag radials on it. He told me they had tried that a few times but found they couldn’t steer it ....

There was one that used to run on test and tune night at Dunn Benson Dragstrip that was still VW powered but had a big turbo blowing through a 4bbl Holley.

He spun through about half track but ran 6s (1/8 mile). I told him once he should put some slicks or drag radials on it. He told me they had tried that a few times but found they couldn’t steer it ....

One of the funniest things I ever saw was at a dragstrip. Saturday afternoon and all the ricers with NOS are there. An Accura pulls up, does a burnout and purges. An Astro van stages next to him and the fanboys in the stands are cracking up. This thing is primered, dented and just generally looks like a POS. They missed the Mickey Thonpson's and exhaust note. An 1/8 mile later they ain't laughing no more.

There is a company in South Africa that makes a “kit” vw bug that has an audi v8 stuffed in it. This one is a twin turbo version and still retains 95% of the stock look. You only lose your back seat but driver seat stays where it is supposed to be.

Attachments

• 0559543D-C91C-4510-824F-8B5B0F7852AD.jpeg
    0559543D-C91C-4510-824F-8B5B0F7852AD.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 49CA9C85-16A2-4998-9B81-34433AB36B04.jpeg
    49CA9C85-16A2-4998-9B81-34433AB36B04.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 55
I am becoming burned out moving. Give me some motivation my friends!
I'll tell you what my wife told me last time we moved.
"Are you going to sit there and look at pictures all day? I have boxes stacked by the door, and you are staring at the puter like you have nothing to do? Get off your dead ass, and load that truck, Hey, and "Cube it" , or there won't be any room for it all. NO, nonono, put down that beer, and pick up the box..."

• Haha

Hilborn fuel injected 427 Chevy, B&M hydro, Olds rear end. Super Beetle, 45 years ago.

Super Beatle!.jpg

One of the funniest things I ever saw was at a dragstrip. Saturday afternoon and all the ricers with NOS are there. An Accura pulls up, does a burnout and purges. An Astro van stages next to him and the fanboys in the stands are cracking up. This thing is primered, dented and just generally looks like a POS. They missed the Mickey Thonpson's and exhaust note. An 1/8 mile later they ain't laughing no more.
Love a sleeper!

I always wanted to stuff a stroked RB into a Volare wagon...

Reactions: roostercogburn98
@Sgt47 Look, you are the third person that I have felt the need to ask to reduce their post count but for an entirely different reason. I am compelled to like 99% of your post and I am afraid that I may get reprimanded for padding my post count.
But what the hell. Where do you find this stuff?

@Sgt47 Look, you are the third person that I have felt the need to ask to reduce their post count but for an entirely different reason. I am compelled to like 99% of your post and I am afraid that I may get reprimanded for padding my post count.
But what the hell. Where do you find this stuff?
I save pics I find while surfing the net and ones that friends email to me. Simply typing a subject in a search engine and clicking on "images" will get you more pics than you can imagine; looking for the good ones is the hard part. I've been sick for months and had lots of time to look. :)

Reactions: Thorny and Lawless