• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

4dab9eda10e30936.jpeg

Am I the only goon who sees a Steyr pistol in his sensitive glove covered hands? 1912 model...?
No, I saw it too. Thought, naw, couldn't be. That take down wedge on the frame made me think that. Odd picture.

^ I remember when I got married and bought our house from my mom after my dad passed.

I had a buddy come over and his GF tried to light a cigarette in my LR. She seemed really put off when I told her she wasn’t going to smoke in my house.

Up until late 80s everyone just smoked wherever and it seemed to be acceptable. I have slight asthma and it destroys me to be in a closed room with smoke.

I lost a few customers when I was a Snap-on dealer because I stopped the previous route owner’s practice of letting guys smoke on the truck.

its not just the health aspect, the smoke fucks everything inside. i hate painting, yet have to one day at the farm cause the old man and his mates and relos smoked inside. took mum and aunties to tell the dicks off to take their smoking outside. its not just the painting that i hate, its the moving of furniture and prep that turns me off painting.

its not just the health aspect, the smoke fucks everything inside. i hate painting, yet have to one day at the farm cause the old man and his mates and relos smoked inside. took mum and aunties to tell the dicks off to take their smoking outside. its not just the painting that i hate, its the moving of furniture and prep that turns me off painting.
Yep. We had an aunt who smoked but quit years before she passed. House had been painted, over the years everything like clothes and bedding had been washed ect...but you could still smell smoke in the house. It seemed the attic was the worst. It permeates everything.

I’m pro freedom and people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn’t fawk with me but in this age smoking is definitely knowingly damaging your body.

Weather guy is saying the Yadkin Valley area will be warmer than the surrounding area (dodged it again hopefully) and possibly won’t have any significant glazing with this storm 😊

If it were to ice hard, getting off my little mountain wouldn’t be possible.

View attachment 7560279

this is so me at work before this big flu rubbish. they could never find me. if there was no response on the radio they would try the phone. never let a good coffee and smoke go to waste is what i say :cool:
Not saying you are like that, but I have had workers who choose this path. I fire them. 100% of the time they are also the ones who take the longest to do a job and have the most elaborate excuses as to why.

Not saying you are like that, but I have had workers who choose this path. I fire them. 100% of the time they are also the ones who take the longest to do a job and have the most elaborate excuses as to why.

in my line of work i have set tasks which are given to me via an allocator, my jobs come to me via a tablet and radio is only used when communicating with ground ops or shift supervisors. i am good at what i do and do it efficiently, but hiding comes with the job title when one doesn't have an aircraft allocated to service, especially these days. saying that, i haven't been at work since the beginning of april due to having shoulder surgery last year. many a refresher course needed when i eventually get back to work. is fun being on here but i find it taking up too much of my time, and i currently have plenty of it :ROFLMAO:

My boss is an ass. That fucker expects me to get everything done as fast as possible. It's like he thinks I have an assistant or something. I have told that bastard to screw off many times but it's like he never heard it. He's a demanding shit.
I've been self employed since 94.
Tell him to fuck off, I quit !

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
My boss is an ass. That fucker expects me to get everything done as fast as possible. It's like he thinks I have an assistant or something. I have told that bastard to screw off many times but it's like he never heard it. He's a demanding shit.
I've been self employed since 94.
My boss is the same way. Wakes me up in the middle of the night to think about shit, for hours. Makes me get out in the cold, in the heat and really doesn't give two shits that my bunions hurt. He hasn't paid me in a while, something about investing in the business. But he does supply the cigars so that helps.

My boss is the same way. Wakes me up in the middle of the night to think about shit, for hours. Makes me get out in the cold, in the heat and really doesn't give two shits that my bunions hurt. He hasn't paid me in a while, something about investing in the business. But he does supply the cigars so that helps.

Monica Lewinsky? Is that you?

All of you with real jobs have it easy. Maybe you work 8-12 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week.

We, at Honey Do International find ourselves working 20hr a day, 7 days a week. We have branches on every street and the boss is usually a woman. She's very demanding, wanting things done at a moment's notice. Then there's the sexual harassment. Little innuendos throughout the day and then you'd be surprised as to what she wants during overtime hours.

All of you with real jobs have it easy. Maybe you work 8-12 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week.

We, at Honey Do International find ourselves working 20hr a day, 7 days a week. We have branches on every street and the boss is usually a woman. She's very demanding, wanting things done at a moment's notice. Then there's the sexual harassment. Little innuendos throughout the day and then you'd be surprised as to what she wants during overtime hours.
Wait a damn minute. You get sexual harassment? And Innuendos? I must belong to the wrong Chapter of HDI. Is this a union? Where can I file my grievance? Can i go on strike to get these benefits too?

Reactions: LeftyJason
Wait a damn minute. You get sexual harassment? And Innuendos? I must belong to the wrong Chapter of HDI. Is this a union? Where can I file my grievance? Can i go on strike to get these benefits too?

Are you tenured? I believe this occurs once you've reached tenured status.

Reactions: Sgt47
Were supposed to get it tonight 😑

I spent a good part of the day making and testing the gennie connection to the panel, moving a couple of circuits and adding a new wire to my well pump all so I can run everything essential if we lose power. We’ve only been here full time for a couple of weeks so getting it all preppery like our old house is taking max effort.

Good news is gennie handles furnace, well, all lights, fans, fridge and even the water heater if I make sure well is off while it heats up. We can’t use the oven or clothes dryer obviously, it’s only a 6500W gennie.

I ordered a propane wall heater today....for a worst case scenario, to be used for emergency only like gennie quits running or something. It won’t be here for this storm but well have it going forward.

I also ordered our mini-split heat pump system (19 seer!). I’m taking the old oil furnace out before it craps the bed. The new sys is supposed to make heat down to 5 deg 😎 and I sized it perfectly to the house to be sure and remove humidity in the summer.

4 wheeler and truck are full of fuel, we have plenty to cook and I’ve got a book I want to start 🤠

If your mini-split is an inverter style unit, you can get away with it being a little bigger than needed. The compressor will run fine at the lower capacity and you will have a little more if it gets colder/hotter than normal.

Tell him to fuck off, I quit !
I have quit many times. The bastard doesn't care that I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine. He calls me back a peomises things will be better.
I am a slow learner.

Melatonin.. let's you sleep right on through.

If your mini-split is an inverter style unit, you can get away with it being a little bigger than needed. The compressor will run fine at the lower capacity and you will have a little more if it gets colder/hotter than normal.

Yeah but the one I bought is 120v and only uses 9a. I already have an empty single pole breaker spot for the circuit. Almost went with the next size but $300 difference and the calculator was spot on for the one I bought. This house is small.

When we build our new house, I will do a 3 zone mini-split, they seem to be the way to go without a doubt. We’re giving this house to my daughter.

Still no power or internet. Limited access via cell data, mostly only late at night.

It’s been in the 50s the last few days so the ice is gone and been able to start getting the yard cleaned up a little. No motivation to move everything around too much. We can’t start burning here until 3/1.

View attachment 7560556

We only got a glaze thank goodness.

55E66902-9C30-4575-B0B8-D85C0B687CA2.jpeg
5F41A5EF-DEC5-4451-9376-3B93E05200E7.jpeg

View attachment 7560825

Once 'We the People" understand this picture... everything changes.

Look close.

Sirhr
I think the size of the shark is off. If we look really close we will see that the sharks are the same size as the rest of the fish. It’s only when the rest of the fish think they they are that big is when they appear that way. It’s an illusion of power that had tricked many, it isn’t actual power. That still resides with the people, if they can get the balls to be in charge of their own lives and be comfortable with taking responsibility for it. There is something shockingly honorable in a man that is not rich but is willing to admit that he is where he is because of his own decisions and isn’t interested in another “helping” him; he is his own man. I say shockingly honorable because most do not understand and are probably intimidated by such maturity. The sharks are certainly threatened by it.

22 tons is just a couple of good tandem loads. You aren't putting g it down very thick
Already has a good base, just making it nicer. Hasn’t been any stone put down in 20 years. The bridge into my place cant support a loaded tandem dump truck, my trailer is going to have to do.

It’s been very wet weather all last year and this year too so far. What stone was there had a nice layer of clay pushed up into it.

Reactions: 260284
Saw this today on I40. Guy made a utility truck from a damn boat 😆

View attachment 7561578

Now some would ask you..."How you know it was a "damn" boat?"

Thats easy.
He obviously didn't make it from a boat, of value to fish from. It's obvious that it had no salvage quality beyond making a truck topper.

"Damn" boat?
Oh yeah.
Its obvious it had sat in his yard, season after season, finally a woman im betting, told him. "You need to do something with that damn boat."
Sometimes them wimmerns wants flower beds made out of them. Im betting this was a "not in my yard" gal.
So, I bet she said, "I dont care what you do with that damn boat, but its gotta get the hell, out of my yard."

And that friends, is the evolution, of the "Damn Boat".

My hat is off to you Mr fiberglass boat truck topper guy. This buds for you.