• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_pe7zt4kN0y1rzidn1o1_1280.jpg

That whole area feels like it was kissed by God for us to enjoy. Next to the Alaska range, that's one of my favorite areas on earth.
I spent a lot of time up there at Garnet, Nydiver, and Thousand Islands (and a few jaunts to Iceberg) lakes, and expolring the moraines between each lake. Tried to duplicate Muir's climb of Ritter, but lost the route, although I still made it up and spent the night. Caught a lotof fish, especially in the fall, when the brookies started spawning. I understand the Fish and Game is cleaning out all brook trout from the Sierra, Leaving only trashy hatchery rainbows. I visited a lot during the 70's, Spent the summer hiking the Sierra from Kern River to Markleyville, a couple of times, then again after we got married.
I miss those days, hard as a rock, browned by the sun, eating fish, walking for miles exploring, moving every couple of days, to new scenery.