• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

m0uPekVz_jpeg-1863712.JPG

I have had that happen to me. I was fucking dumbfounded.
It's to do with workplace health and safety for the ground crew on the maximum weight of the luggage they can "safely" handle when tossing them between the conveyor belt/luggage cart/loading ramp. But don't worry too much, TSA will be sure to lighten your luggage of the more expensive items during random searches :unsure:

Fairly certain it’s shopped, the wakes alone look kind of wonky.
Those pics are usually from glacial run off full of sediment that don’t readily mix with ocean water because of the salt/no salt attributes as well as currents.

Funny thing is. If you pay an extra fee they take the bag no problem.
So I am not sure about the claim of baggage handlers safety.
It's to do with workplace health and safety for the ground crew on the maximum weight of the luggage they can "safely" handle when tossing them between the conveyor belt/luggage cart/loading ramp. But don't worry too much, TSA will be sure to lighten your luggage of the more expensive items during random searches :unsure:
If you are a disabled veteran several of the airlines waiver the fee for heavy bags

About 20 years ago, We departed for Indiana at midnight on New Year's morning. Around Montgomery, I saw snow beginning to accumulate. Around B'Ham there was about an inch on the ground. Two truckers tangled coming off an overpass and blocked the lanes. I found low lock and drove through the median. Couple exits later local PD made everyone exit the interstate and told us it would reopen as soon as the sand trucks covered the overpasses. We found some breakfast and took our time. Back to the on-ramp, nope still closed, but I noticed a steady stream of vehicles headed south. I asked the cop and he ignored me.

Turned around, drove to highway 31 and headed north. A few miles later took an on-ramp and didn't look back. I figure AL and logic don't mix.

Counted over 100 accidents before the TN line...including one car perfectly balanced on a guard rail.

Reactions: geek65 and Lawless
About 20 years ago, We departed for Indiana at midnight on New Year's morning. Around Montgomery, I saw snow beginning to accumulate. Around B'Ham there was about an inch on the ground. Two truckers tangled coming off an overpass and blocked the lanes. I found low lock and drove through the median. Couple exits later local PD made everyone exit the interstate and told us it would reopen as soon as the sand trucks covered the overpasses. We found some breakfast and took our time. Back to the on-ramp, nope still closed, but I noticed a steady stream of vehicles headed south. I asked the cop and he ignored me.

Turned around, drove to highway 31 and headed north. A few miles later took an on-ramp and didn't look back. I figure AL and logic don't mix.

Counted over 100 accidents before the TN line...including one car perfectly balanced on a guard rail.
The wife and I went on our honeymoon during “the blizzard of ‘93”

Went to Boone first, then Gatlinburg....on our new Honda Accord.

I’ve never seen snow like that in NC since. 321 into Boone looked like a hallway with snow 6’-8’ piled on each side.

We survived....and still have Hondas although AWD now LOL

Reactions: EddieNFL
I ordered a set of Bilstein 5100 shocks and a steering stabilizer for my Super Duty. Anyone have them?

Not freeloading.

Moon was awesome that evening.

View attachment 7580216
Not sure what model they are, but I used a Bilstein Lifts leveling kit on my 2004 GMC 1500 and am really impressed with how they handle on and off road. It is my beater hunting/fishing, don't care if I scratch it truck. I put some 285 General Grabbers on it and am going places without the 4wd engaged that I couldn't before.

Reactions: Lawless