• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

FB_IMG_1615999314489_jpg-1869033.JPG
Is that Moby's dick?

Daughter was telling me that her teacher was telling class 50% of people in Congress should be women because......"fair".

Nothing about desire, earning the spot or ability just set aside quotas because......"fair".

My daughter knows better but many more dont.
Fair is where they pin ribbons on pigs and I don't see any ribbons around here.

This is one that I always have waiting on the tip of my tongue for when someone whines about 'that's not fair'.

99% of them are too stupid to realize I just called them a pig. ;)

A school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, an ancient wooden device called a “slide-rule” as well as a code device called an “abacus” that he claimed was a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of maths instruction. “Al-Gebra is a problem for us,” the Attorney General said. “Al-Gebra has terrorized many young people for years. They derive solutions by means and extremes and sometimes go off on tangents in search of "absolute values”. “They use secret code names like ‘X’ and ‘Y’ and refer to themselves as ‘unknowns,’ but we’ve determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.”

As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, “There are 3 sides to every triangle.” When asked to comment on the arrest, President Biden said, “If God had wanted us to have better weapons of maths instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes. White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by a President..

A school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, an ancient wooden device called a “slide-rule” as well as a code device called an “abacus” that he claimed was a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of maths instruction. “Al-Gebra is a problem for us,” the Attorney General said. “Al-Gebra has terrorized many young people for years. They derive solutions by means and extremes and sometimes go off on tangents in search of "absolute values”. “They use secret code names like ‘X’ and ‘Y’ and refer to themselves as ‘unknowns,’ but we’ve determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.”

As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, “There are 3 sides to every triangle.” When asked to comment on the arrest, President Biden said, “If God had wanted us to have better weapons of maths instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes. White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by a President..

To whoever this can help. Playing tetris can reduce flashbacks to ptsd type events.

• Wow
Reactions: Doc68 and Lawless
To whoever this can help. Playing tetris can reduce flashbacks to ptsd type events.

Interesting. Wonder what effect the Vs versions would have.

Back when the first Berettas were issued in the 80's there were several mishaps. The slides came off the back into the shooters face. IIRC. We were hearing all kinds of scuttlebutt but I don't think that the truth was ever passed along.
Probably something @THEIS would know.

Been a minute, but IIRC, one unit (SEALS?) were using ammo loaded to higher pressures intended for SMGs. For a time, slides had to be replaced every 5K rounds.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC