Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

deerhunter70

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
Fairbanks, AK
I believe, without a doubt, the dangdest thing I've ever shot as far as recoil goes is a N.E.F. single shot 3 1/2" 12ga turkey gun with a 24" barrel and synthetic stock/forend. That thing was brutal.
I’ve got a Topper Buck which is the iron sight version. It was a deer killing machine from the age of 11 till about 18. Now if I shot slugs out of it I’d probably cry for a week. Funny how things work when you are young and dumb. It stills sees use, just as a training gun for my dogs. Blanks are a dream to shoot out of it. 😉

Reactions: Lange Carabine

Lawless

100lb of yeast & some copper line
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    Make Movies Great Again!

He’s a douche, but a broken douche clock is right twice a day.

Money quote: the Oscars used to say “look at what great movies we make”. Now they say “look at what great people we are”.

Lawless

PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    I’ve got a Topper Buck which is the iron sight version. It was a deer killing machine from the age of 11 till about 18. Now if I shot slugs out of it I’d probably cry for a week. Funny how things work when you are young and dumb. It stills sees use, just as a training gun for my dogs. Blanks are a dream to shoot out of it. 😉
    I had a buddy with a NEF sawed off with just a pistol grip when I was a boy. Slugs one handed were exciting!

Lawless

PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    1abd94fa5bbae87da4b4ee1d1b9392eb0c82295798fa182993ce58addc0d4284.jpg

CheStadium

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 30, 2013
    Pennsylvania

nvp6tokdy4s61.jpg
    80 year old Helen Longstreet, widow of Confederate general James Longstreet, building B-29 bomber during World War II. Married James Longstreet when she was 34. He was 76.​

Very cool. Genl Longstreet is Ms Stadium's great great uncle (I think I have that right, but maybe one more great). We recently went to Gettysburg and took pictures of the kids at his statue.

Reactions: jrassy and Lawless