• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

old mill.jpeg

What are you replacing it with?
Well...

I originally thought a new F150 3.5 4x4 but I can’t seem to find one that isn’t a Platinum or other super optioned model.

Over the last few days I have been thinking an older F450 flatbed or dump for using around here on our property and a used small Japanese AWD SUV to daily would be better.

This land is hard on trucks and that F250 was too nice and worth too much to throw a chain in the bed or haul firewood outta the bottom.

Well...

I originally thought a new F150 3.5 4x4 but I can’t seem to find one that isn’t a Platinum or other super optioned model.

Over the last few days I have been thinking an older F450 flatbed or dump for using around here on our property and a used small Japanese AWD SUV to daily would be better.

This land is hard on trucks and that F250 was too nice and worth too much to throw a chain in the bed or haul firewood outta the bottom.

Sounds like a good plan. Good luck finding what you want.

Well...

A friend here in Kansas had to drive to Texas to get the F350 crew cab dually 4wd that he wanted. He went with the 7.3 gas engine. Not as much power, but less maintenance and lower fuel costs. The new 10 speed keeps it in the power when he needs it. Get 14 mpg no matter how he drives it.

Reactions: Lawless
Wyatt Ryan Black made his entry into the world at 12:06 am Friday morning. 8lbs 9oz and 21" long. Finally got to meet him Saturday evening and the wife and I were asked to take over yesterday afternoon so the new parents could sleep. He likes to be held and I am the grandpa for the job.
83206.jpeg
FB_IMG_1619217545852.jpg
83121.jpeg
FB_IMG_1619444991840.jpg

A friend here in Kansas had to drive to Texas to get the F350 crew cab dually 4wd that he wanted. He went with the 7.3 gas engine. Not as much power, but less maintenance and lower fuel costs. The new 10 speed keeps it in the power when he needs it. Get 14 mpg no matter how he drives it.
Everything have read says it is a monster. I’ve only seen a couple of problems mentioned and one was oil weeping from the balancer seal.

Wyatt Ryan Black made his entry into the world at 12:06 am Friday morning. 8lbs 9oz and 21" long. Finally got to meet him Saturday evening and the wife and I were asked to take over yesterday afternoon so the new parents could sleep. He likes to be held and I am the grandpa for the job. View attachment 7612405View attachment 7612406View attachment 7612407View attachment 7612408
CONGRATS BROTHER!

PS. You married well.

Everything have read says it is a monster. I’ve only seen a couple of problems mentioned and one was oil weeping from the balancer seal.

CONGRATS BROTHER!

PS. You married well.
That is my daughter holding him in the picture above. That was taken less than 8 hours after he was born. I did marry well though, we met in high school in 1985 and have been married since 89.
FB_IMG_1619445009651.jpg