• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Been there,done that
Me too...
20210302_131825.jpg

Reactions: oneshot86
Today, I placed my Glock Model 21SF .45 cal. automatic pistol with laser on the table right next to my kitchen door. I left its clip beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the next door neighbor mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Democrats and their propaganda media, about how dangerous guns are and “How They” kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans--the United States is 4th FROM THE BOTTOM, in the ENTIRE world, for murders.

These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat!

thought it kinda cool finished going through my first box of 1k primers and 1k bullets and probably more than 3lbs of powder , I started to wonder If Id ever find more and god provided 1k more bullets 2 1lbs of powder and 2k primers yea now I guess I just have to keep looking for more till then I keep looking . never going to give up hope of finding more or quit looking .

thought it kinda cool finished going through my first box of 1k primers and 1k bullets and probably more than 3lbs of powder , I started to wonder If Id ever find more and god provided 1k more bullets 2 1lbs of powder and 2k primers yea now I guess I just have to keep looking for more till then I keep looking . never going to give up hope of finding more or quit looking .
Yeah, the real trick is to acquire and keep on hand sufficient supplies for a year before they are needed. I learned that from the various component shortages experienced over 50 years of reloading and some competitive shooting. Every election cycle leads to panic buying of one sort or another, especially if a democrat wins. Seen it with Carter, Clinton, Obama and especially Biden.

One thing I can recommend is if you have a decent club or range in the area with a commercial license, getting together for group bulk buys from a distributor or manufacturer is possible. Bullets and cases can be stored forever. Primers and powders if stored properly can be stored for years. Just work through your older stock first and replace what you use.

Yeah, the real trick is to acquire and keep on hand sufficient supplies for a year before they are needed. I learned that from the various component shortages experienced over 50 years of reloading and some competitive shooting. Every election cycle leads to panic buying of one sort or another, especially if a democrat wins. Seen it with Carter, Clinton, Obama and especially Biden.

One thing I can recommend is if you have a decent club or range in the area with a commercial license, getting together for group bulk buys from a distributor or manufacturer is possible. Bullets and cases can be stored forever. Primers and powders if stored properly can be stored for years. Just work through your older stock first and replace what you use.
^^^This

Reactions: bobtx