• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

dog boy.jpeg

Oh wow... that looks awesome.

On trips now I just carry starbucks Via Italian roast.
so much less space in the pack.
which is nice by mile 8....
I hear you! My solution is a GSI outdoors french press integrated into an insulated travel cup/thermos. Looking at their website, it looks like they’ve replaced it with something similar.
https://gsioutdoors.com/microlite-javapress.html

Dang I can't compete with you guys living out west the mountains have a hold on me. Not sure I could do a winter out there, but you guys own it this time of year. My meager offerings of vistas from FL gulf coast, 82 miles offshore and British Columbia.
IMG_1902.JPG

IMG_6623.JPG

IMG_6692.JPG
IMG_6694.JPG

will this do
daughter putting new springs and shocks in her HiluxView attachment 7622797
thats awesome!

my daughter wont be caught getting her hands dirty. i blame my Canadian wife :ROFLMAO:

only advice i could give to you, get her to wear enclosed shoes if not safety boots. toes come off quite easy in the event of an accident.

I hear you! My solution is a GSI outdoors french press integrated into an insulated travel cup/thermos. Looking at their website, it looks like they’ve replaced it with something similar.
https://gsioutdoors.com/microlite-javapress.html
Awesome!!
for me, most of my trips out are hunting these days or backpacking with my 9 year old. She loves it, and to keep it that way she just carries her sleeping bag and pad, rain gear, clothes, and snacks/water (yes a small emergency kit too). So keeping dad's load light it nice.
I hope to get out a couple times solo this year, so might just look into this.
An excellent cup of coffee while watching a backcountry sunrise is a powerful time of day. 😁

Dang I can't compete with you guys living out west the mountains have a hold on me. Not sure I could do a winter out there, but you guys own it this time of year. My meager offerings of vistas from FL gulf coast, 82 miles offshore and British Columbia.
View attachment 7622784
View attachment 7622786
View attachment 7622787View attachment 7622788

It snowed last night here. And I'm on the plains/foothills, not the mountains. Not sure how much they got last night.

It snowed last night here. And I'm on the plains/foothills, not the mountains. Not sure how much they got last night.
Buddy is down in Walsenburg and they had several inches.
one of my coworkers from Summit sent email pics of the same from her place.

We had a light dusting here on elevated surfaces.

I'd say about an inch stuck to the grass and deck at my place in Thornton.

Reactions: powdahound76
My wife and I went into Rocky Mountain NP at 7AM this morning and broke 6-8” of fresh snow for a couple of miles up Old Fall River Road to the falls. It was so incredibly beautiful, cloudy and still snowing. As FU as the world is, there is still great beauty to be experienced. Saw a Moose on the way out. I try to never forget how fortunate I am to live where I do.

Rode the Copper Triangle several times and the climb starts at Copper up an over Fremont Pass at 11,400' . Beautiful area and have a book in my library called "Mining the Summit" which is a historical account of mining in Summit County's Ten Mile District.