• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

z8.jpg

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.
There is nothing plain about that stupid. That stupid is exceptional.

My daughter, who was 18 at the time, and I, went hiking for a week in Palo Duro Canyon a couple years ago. She had been there a couple years earlier with some friends of hers. We hiked the lighthouse trail, and when we got to the top, there was one last rock she wanted to climb, to get to the very top. I looked at it and told her absolutely not. It was a 200-300 foot drop on ether side if she made one small slip. Then she told me she did it last time she was here. I told her he’ll no, that I was not going to stand here and watch her plummet to her death. Then I walked off by myself for a couple minutes, and tears came to my eyes, knowing how close she was to dying last time she was here.

This is the rock she wanted to climb. It’s straight down on both sides.

181260AE-A041-444D-AF9B-84D97DD5DB8F.jpeg

My daughter, who was 18 at the time, and I, went hiking for a week in Palo Duro Canyon a couple years ago. She had been there a couple years earlier with some friends of hers. We hiked the lighthouse trail, and when we got to the top, there was one last rock she wanted to climb, to get to the very top. I looked at it and told her absolutely not. It was a 200-300 foot drop on ether side if she made one small slip. Then she told me she did it last time she was here. I told her he’ll no, that I was not going to stand here and watch her plummet to her death. Then I walked off by myself for a couple minutes, and tears came to my eyes, knowing how close she was to dying last time she was here.

This is the rock she wanted to climb. It’s straight down on both sides.

View attachment 7621315

You usually die from a 50 ft fall, so what's another 500 ft? People probably climb it every day. But, ya gotta know your limitations. I say leave it up to her.

I always thought it'd be neat to have a terrarium with some of these, kind of like some people have an aquarium with exotic saltwater fish.

Reactions: Lawless
I always thought it'd be neat to have a terrarium with some of these, kind of like some people have an aquarium with exotic saltwater fish.

Back in the day, I set up a 10 gallon aquarium with 6 of these. You have to keep the tank at close to 100% humidity so the water condenses on the glass. Almost making it impossible to see the frogs. Plus the fruit flies which they eat tend to get out and into your house. You know how irritating those buggers are???

Reactions: Odysseus1911