• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

stomach leg.jpeg

Ski down or walk?
Awesome shot either way!!

I quit climbing them on snow if I cant skin down. Love those long corn runs before the sun cups are so bad.

Reactions: Sgt47
Ski down or walk?
Awesome shot either way!!

I quit climbing them on snow if I cant skin down. Love those long corn runs before the sun cups are so bad.
B698DD89-B641-48DE-9BC7-F33BF4AD3410.jpeg

Walked it. One member of our party skinned to about 9500’ before the pitch and conditions made uphill too difficult, then on the way down he took a good long break where he had stashed his skis before skiing down the rest of the way, with plenty of time to radio and taunt the rest of us how good the beer was back at the lot! I’m going to have to get myself some AT gear soon!

Pic is from near the top going through a spot known as ‘the pearly gates’. 5250ish vertical in 3.2 miles.

Last edited:
Yep.
AT gear is great.

I have a pair of older Dynafit FreeTours with Dynafit binders.
about 6 lbs for the pair. 88mm underfoot, so they can handle a fresh day just fine too!

Less and less of that the last 9 years with parenting though.

Reactions: Buckley