Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

LaraCroft

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2020
    FB_IMG_1631881119376.jpg

Recon Marine

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 12, 2013
    Eastern Oklahoma
    1631881615981.jpeg

Was in Scheels in Dallas a few months ago and a kid had the most beautiful GSH puppy on a leash that I’d ever seen. Told my wife later I’d have given him a thousand on the spot for him, if I thought for a second he’d let him go 9and she reminded me of the ridiculous price people a charging for dogs. He probably paid a couple grand for the dog.

dustingaunder

Untitled
    Minuteman
  • Dec 11, 2008
    Oklahoma City, OK
    www.google.com
    View attachment 7704915
    Was in Scheels in Dallas a few months ago and a kid had the most beautiful GSH puppy on a leash that I’d ever seen. Told my wife later I’d have given him a thousand on the spot for him, if I thought for a second he’d let him go 9and she reminded me of the ridiculous price people a charging for dogs. He probably paid a couple grand for the dog.
    Yeah going rate for good genetics is about $1.5-2k.

Reactions: Recon Marine

roostercogburn98

Crawling America, one mall at a time
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Nov 3, 2010
    There will come a day that you miss this, more than you could possibly know right now.
    I have missed Alaska since the day I left. I should have stayed as long as I could have. As for jumping, I miss parts of it but not the banged up and broken body parts. I retired jumping and had my last jump about 60 days before I went in terminal leave.

Odysseus1911

Piled higher and Deeper
    Minuteman
    Feb 14, 2019
    Arkansas
    That is beautiful, I've done some cave diving but my true love is ocean wrecks. The cenotes in Mexico are amazing.

I haven't dived a lot of wrecks, but the best I've done so far was the RMS Rhone in the BVIs. This is the wreck where they filmed the movie The Deep -outstanding movie, btw.

A9AB7A50-0A17-49C7-8892-EFBD88B72DD2.jpeg
    3AA5E417-B557-4C97-B83D-CB755F0114FC.jpeg

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
    Minuteman
  • Sep 6, 2019
    What’s the deal with this picture? I keep seeing it all over. Did I miss something?
    A picture of a gaggle of FBI agents at the rally..... watching all the media propaganda outlet personnel, while wondering where all the actual citizens are. How in the hell are they supposed to launch their big false flag psyop if there’s not a single Patriot in sight to pin it on?