• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

There will come a day that you miss this, more than you could possibly know right now.
I have missed Alaska since the day I left. I should have stayed as long as I could have. As for jumping, I miss parts of it but not the banged up and broken body parts. I retired jumping and had my last jump about 60 days before I went in terminal leave.

Bear Attack.jpg

:LOL:

That is beautiful, I've done some cave diving but my true love is ocean wrecks. The cenotes in Mexico are amazing.

I haven't dived a lot of wrecks, but the best I've done so far was the RMS Rhone in the BVIs. This is the wreck where they filmed the movie The Deep -outstanding movie, btw.

A9AB7A50-0A17-49C7-8892-EFBD88B72DD2.jpeg
3AA5E417-B557-4C97-B83D-CB755F0114FC.jpeg

What’s the deal with this picture? I keep seeing it all over. Did I miss something?
A picture of a gaggle of FBI agents at the rally..... watching all the media propaganda outlet personnel, while wondering where all the actual citizens are. How in the hell are they supposed to launch their big false flag psyop if there’s not a single Patriot in sight to pin it on?