• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Bought a dishwasher ,was gonna be a surprise, for Christmas ( she'd been hand washing for a while because, might as well,old one wouldn't clean them). Welt,they had to order it," no problemo " i said ,call me when it gets here. When it can in, they called HER,said "your dishwasher is here,when do you want us to come install it?" ,I wasn't there when they called, but when I did get home, she was about the happiest I'd ever seen her,...almost. That was two years ago, she still tells me ,that's best present she ever had and I've given her some really nice and expensive jewelry before then. Women...they be hard to figure out sometimes

I got my wife an iron for a Christmas gift many years ago. She still has it, uses it, and is grateful that it was a gift

I bought my wife a new lawn mower for Mother's Day.
She was happy about it at the time.
But that's not the story she tells her friends now. LOL

Bought a dishwasher ,was gonna be a surprise, for Christmas ( she'd been hand washing for a while because, might as well,old one wouldn't clean them). Welt,they had to order it," no problemo " i said ,call me when it gets here. When it can in, they called HER,said "your dishwasher is here,when do you want us to come install it?" ,I wasn't there when they called, but when I did get home, she was about the happiest I'd ever seen her,...almost. That was two years ago, she still tells me ,that's best present she ever had and I've given her some really nice and expensive jewelry before then. Women...they be hard to figure out sometimes
i recently got a new dishwasher.......my wife was pissed........she came home and started yelling at me, "whos this whore in my house?" "why isnt she wearing any clothes?" and "why are all my belongings in the yard?".....

....what ingratitude.....

1241EF04-02D8-49D0-B358-89535C3A2C42.jpeg

What’s the deal with that duck thing? Someone left a duck on my jeep with a nice note saying nice cheap! Is it like some kind of squirrel mafia but with ducks?
I guess it’s like pokemon for teen Jeep lovers. I’ve been got a few times, it doesn’t bother me at all.

No I thought it was cool. I just didn’t know if there was a specific thing about it. Thanks
I guess this is the backstory. Someone came up with a really cool idea! And he’s probably selling lots of rubber ducks.

I will say that it did make my day.

Cheers

Reactions: roostercogburn98
I’ve gotten two now. One was stuck in my door handle when I left a gun show in Raliegh of all places. The other I caught the dude red handed as I walked out of a restaurant. He said oh shit, well I’ll just give it to you then haha. It has a purple mohawk(the duck), so he might have been living in his moms basement

Wifi connections available at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.

View attachment 7726891
Everyone should do that, turn on their phones wifi hotspot and rename it Fuck Joe Biden when out and about, especially in shopping centre food courts where people will be actively searching for wifi