• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

just_my_size_jpg-2140492.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Aries256
Our Sears closed because all the really old pre-boomers died off.
Penny's is becoming K-Mart.
Dillards stinks like a cheap perfume factory.
Macy's is going downhill.
Dick's is still Dick's.
The Apple store has a long line of mask wearers waiting to go in.

Last but not least, Victoria's Secret is out. It's all fat chicks.

Oh, almost forgot. We don't have a Gap store.

How many malls still have Sears and Penny's?
It was an old picture I had. The Sears here closed a couple years ago and I don't even know what else is there. I haven't been to the mall here in years, it turned into a shit hole.

Dick's is still Dick's.

We don't even have a mall.

Dick's is still Dick's.

Don’t forget Victoria’s Secret sell undies for the larger sized ladies and transgender gurls.

One of the most depressing/disappointing experiences I ever had was walking down the streets of Lucca which had effectively been turned into an American mall, complete with hallmark-holiday advertising.

Everyone hates the US but still wants to be like it.

Reactions: Major Wader
Best 2 dogs I ever had were a Jack Russell and a Rat Terrier. Hate it for you.

I had a toy fox terrier and lots of beagles but have often thought about getting a Jack Russell Terrier. This dog has a lot of spunk but so foolish as to get bit. Does anyone know what kind of snake this is.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Can't say for sure on the snake but my ex's Jack Russel has turned out to be the most expensive free dog she's ever owned. It's found and been bitten by three Copperheads in the past year, dang mutt.

She ended up getting traps that were remarkably effective.

Reactions: Longshot231
Why would you ever shoot video of a dog in this situation, instead of protecting? Too many voyeurs in this world.
Protecting from what? A non poisonous snake?
You dont know much about JRTs do you?

If I knew it was a poisonous snake I’d keep the dog away from it. If I knew that it was non-poisonous then this could be a good training event for the dog.

If he got bit, then he might learn to stay away from snakes altogether. That’s not a guarantee because some breeds are more stubborn than others.

I used to have a black lab that was a snake killing machine...........if she found one in the yard, it was dead.......

Reactions: 260284
Protecting from what? A non poisonous snake?
You dont know much about JRTs do you?
You're right. Not a herptologist and don't want to be. A snake like this threatens me, mine, or our pets, the first thing I think of is how to kill it or how to exit the situation. I don't whip out the smartphone to record a precious moment like a lot of the sick ass youtuber's.

I also don't sit there trying to figure out whether the snake is poisonous or not. As far as I'm concerned, the only good snake is a dead snake.

• Haha
Reactions: Lange Carabine
You're right. Not a herptologist and don't want to be. A snake like this threatens me, mine, or our pets, the first thing I think of is how to kill it or how to exit the situation. I don't whip out the smartphone to record a precious moment like a lot of the sick ass youtuber's.

I also don't sit there trying to figure out whether the snake is poisonous or not. As far as I'm concerned, the only good snake is a dead snake.

I reckon that makes us even then because I feel the same way about people that go around killing things they know nothing about just because they feel "threatened" by it (i.e. scared of it)as you do about those "sick a$$ youtubers" that record a working dog doing what it was bred to do.
E.T.A.: FWIW, since you are unfamiliar with JRTs, the one in the video appears young and inexperienced.
Otherwise the snake wouldn't have stood a snowball's chance in the pits of hades, poisonous or not.
Jack Russell's are tenacious and utterly fearless.
My old girl would've bailed in after it when it swam off. I sure do miss her.😥
Screenshot_20210911-201149_Gallery.jpg
20211027_075737.jpg

Last edited:
My JRT Jack passed recently at 15 and I miss him tremendously. He was absolutely fearless…except for thunder 😊

He was bitten by this guy a few years ago after digging him out of the firewood he was hiding in. A little prednisone and Benadryl and he was fine.

6EA55BA2-94C9-4414-97F1-7845CF05F272.jpeg

BD739E0D-6983-4EC6-A90D-D5F43A5FBA08.jpeg

Best dog.

F34020FB-7383-497F-BCE5-9A32D92AC8D2.jpeg

Our female, Chloe, is 13 and still runs like a teenager.

06CA4C96-76C4-40DD-B71C-F6217F7754E7.jpeg

My JRT Jack passed recently at 15 and I miss him tremendously. He was absolutely fearless…except for thunder 😊

He was bitten by this guy a few years ago after digging him out of the firewood he was hiding in. A little prednisone and Benadryl and he was fine.

View attachment 7730255
View attachment 7730256

Best dog.

View attachment 7730258

Our female, Chloe, is 13 and still runs like a teenager.

View attachment 7730259
My 9 year old lab will go after anything, but when it storms, she is in the bath tub shaking like a leaf.

8-9-21 030.JPG
8-20-21 019.PNG
8-26-21 034.JPG
9-30-21 079.JPG
9-30-21 087.JPG
9-31-21 030.JPG
IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

Picture overload, but my grandson is growing like a weed, 20 lbs at 6 months and got his first haircut Monday evening. Grandma broke her scissors out of retirement.

My wife had COVID in early October, so we didn't see anyone for 2-1/2 weeks. She ended up with COVID pneumonia, but is steadily improving. I tested positive, but hardly had any symptoms compared to last November when I had it.

Growing up we had a mutt. No clue how many breeds were intertwined. She was ugly as sin and my brother and I loved her more than (maybe) each other. We lived in the sticks and she would follow us everywhere. One summer, my brother was about eight or nine he got too close to a diamondback. In a flash, Maggie was between him and the snake. They danced for a minute and she got it by the neck. A couple of good shakes and it was a good snake.

I can still picture her waiting at the school bus stop in the afternoons.