• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Know what you mean. Walked out to a bone numbing rainy 67 degrees this AM. High will reach 73. Record low in the 50s expected Sunday.

PS: Is your windshield cracked?
Yeah, was cracked when I bought it. This is the beater farm hauler.

Reactions: EddieNFL
1636135791176.jpeg

You guys need to try harder. NOT FOR SALE means show them the cash. It works sometimes and keep trying but be respectful. I have a friend with a 70 Shelby GT 350 that wasn’t for sale. He saw it talked to they guy was told not for sale. He went home got cash and went back and tried again.

A few years ago I shot a doe during the rut. She went about 30 yards and laid down. She didn't move for about twenty minutes so I figured she expired. Just about then a ten point came to her and tried to get her up with his horns. He finally gave up and tried mating her where she laid. I couldn't get a shot on him from my stand but I got some video of it. It's on a SD card somewhere.

Big bird and Elmo are pushing the shot on Twitter..... I come here for some memes for the wife’s fakebook and find none. You boys are slacking

On stoicism above.

Too many of the people I know who are awake to the fact that things are not well in this land are in the “cornered animal” mindset. Reactionary instead of intentional.

I lost some pals a while back due to this, people I thought were serious in their support. They would tell you I “ran“ from “the fight” or I was ”hiding in the mountains“ because I have a first responsibility to see my family is well. To find happiness and satisfaction in the midst of turmoil…that I have the audacity to not be utterly consumed with dread.

What is the point of living at all or surviving anything if this existence is just hating it all or fearing the current environment or planning to die in some meaningless show of ill planned resistance?

I most certainly do have my ear to the rail, I know what is occurring and I am preparing every day…but I am also LIVING. I have a grandson who I HAVE to see filled with my knowledge and skills such as they are and I have HOPE because I know in Who’s hands I rest.

I indeed dwell on the beauty of life. I don’t allow distress to enter my thoughts. I picture my contentment and make it reality. When I need to do the needful I will be able to do it with a quiet mind and be completely at peace.

That picture is from the Foothills Parkway and she wanted a fried pie from Carver's apple orchard in Cosby. So we were heading in the wrong direction. We normally do quite a bit of riding on that side. Some of the best riding in the country!!
Walk on over and see me bro!

Reactions: Lawless