• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1635509768604.jpeg

Does anybody else get a bit of vertigo while looking at this picture?

I'm tired of being the "special" one.

Great photo though.
Since I have quit drinking (week days ) my vertigo from an old diving incident has returned. I thought it was only positionally induced but that pic when I looked closer did almost give me a bit of headspin... Thanks

I reckon that makes us even then because I feel the same way about people that go around killing things they know nothing about just because they feel "threatened" by it (i.e. scared of it)as you do about those "sick a$$ youtubers" that record a working dog doing what it was bred to do.
E.T.A.: FWIW, since you are unfamiliar with JRTs, the one in the video appears young and inexperienced.
Otherwise the snake wouldn't have stood a snowball's chance in the pits of hades, poisonous or not.
Jack Russell's are tenacious and utterly fearless.
My old girl would've bailed in after it when it swam off. I sure do miss her.😥View attachment 7730119View attachment 7730121
They sure are tenacious!

Attachments

• 2C51AF75-A8B3-4AE3-AAE5-F016EA722728.jpeg
    2C51AF75-A8B3-4AE3-AAE5-F016EA722728.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 183
I hate them!!!!! I'm so jealous... How do such young kids have that much talent at that age. GEEZ. I have zero musical talent... Like Mandarin Chinese to me. They are amazing.
Why the hate. These kids are absolutely amazing. They are playing music I hope that will never be lost. I absolutely love this stuff. I am not jealous of them, I am proud of these kids!!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
1635624780612.jpeg

Little Bruce and Jenny are only 10 years old,but they know they are in love.
One day they decide that they want to get married, so Bruce goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.
Bruce bravely walks up to him and says,
"Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."
Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, "Well, Bruce, you are only 10. Where will you two live?"
Without even taking a moment to think about it, Bruce replies, "In Jenny's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely."
Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay, then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Jenny."
Again, Bruce instantly replies. "Our allowance, Jenny makes five bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week.
That's about 60 bucks a month, so that should do us just fine."
Mr. Smith is impressed Bruce has put so much thought into this. "Well, Bruce, it seems like you have everything figured out.
I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have little children of your own?"

Bruce just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far."
Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little shit is adorable.

I have to ask.....is that some kind of radar detector on the windscreen..? Space Force out there with a radar gun..? :ROFLMAO: Great picture! Anymore info to add? Just curious.
It’s a Stratus ADS-B Receiver, it allows him to see other aircraft on (for example) an iPad using software such as ForeFlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buckley and jmp1
I have to ask.....is that some kind of radar detector on the windscreen..? Space Force out there with a radar gun..? :ROFLMAO: Great picture! Anymore info to add? Just curious.
Portable ADS-B receiver. Traffic and weather on an iPad app. Bought the plane in Montana and flew it home last week. Box full of goodies sitting on the counter for a permanent solution. ADS-B in and out.

Portable ADS-B receiver. Traffic and weather on an iPad app. Bought the plane in Montana and flew it home last week. Box full of goodies sitting on the counter for a permanent solution. ADS-B in and out.
Kudos.

I follow several aviators on YT, most use the same.

(I used to fly sailplanes)

View attachment 7732908

This was a cool airstrip. Utah is an awesome place.
Nice.
View attachment 7732908

This was a cool airstrip. Utah is an awesome place.
Nice!! Once the panel work is done, hoping to add an airglass nose fork and some 8.5's for prop clearance. I also follow the YT guys and have serious bush plane envy!! Problem is a 4 person bush plane with 1400lb gross weight is major bucks. This little Cherokee 235 will do just fine for my missions.
20211021_123039.jpg