• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Had to run the air here in the Lowcountry last night. Be careful what you wish for. :)

My current weather. It was 80 degrees here Christmas Day.

5F724D85-BC02-4F07-A08F-E36EC2B4E7D4.png

Reactions: PinesAndProjectiles
We even have run the AC here in the NC hills too. Incredibly warm for Dec, we’re usually freezing with crazy wind this time of year.

Reactions: kindabitey
I love the heat. The only time I want it to be cold is during hunting season and then bring on the heat. I'd take a 100 degree day over a 30 degree day any time

My daughter is in Bismarck ND and it was -18 this morning there. Keep that shit above the Mason Dix line thank you very much.
Was just there.....cold here in Fargo as well. Hate this fucking state for the cold. But the cold does seem to keep the derka derkas away for the most part. The twin cities can keep them

We even have run the AC here in the NC hills too. Incredibly warm for Dec, we’re usually freezing with crazy wind this time of year.
We ran the AC in Kansas on Christmas Eve. My wife and daughter were making candy, so the oven was on. 18 here this morning and we may hit that for a high on new years day.

Reactions: Lawless