• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

E0F7EE0C-CB43-4FB5-96B4-F9B536F52A4E.jpeg

For the seasoned citizens of this esteemed forum and august & robust body, I submit this slice of musical Americana.

Don’t ask me why the first song resonates with me but urge any would be rapscallion upstarts contemplating a career in cards to heed its warning.

Furthermore, money is better spent on fine precision firearms and accurate ammunition rather than riotous living and lewd women. Don’t ask me how I know that.

For the seasoned citizens of this esteemed forum and august & robust body, I submit this slice of musical Americana.

Don’t ask me why the first song resonates with me but urge any would be rapscallion upstarts contemplating a career in cards to heed its warning.

Furthermore, money is better spent on fine precision firearms and accurate ammunition rather than riotous living and lewd women. Don’t ask me how I know that.

Wayne “the train” Hancock probably got some of his inspiration from him. Sounds very similar.

Reactions: Longshot231