• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

century.jpg

Guy down the road who I buy cow poop from has these cool Indian and African cattle. They are very friendly and want you to talk to them and rub their head.

View attachment 7838804

The Watusi or Ankole-Watusi. Maybe there's a market here for their horns? I know that Longhorns are basically just good for the horns and hide (and require less feed/grass to survive). Guys who say Longhorn beef is good go to expensive seafood restaurants and order the Tilapia.

The Watusi or Ankole-Watusi. Maybe there's a market here for their horns? I know that Longhorns are basically just good for the horns and hide (and require less feed/grass to survive). Guys who say Longhorn beef is good go to expensive seafood restaurants and order the Tilapia.
That’s funny, my uncle Danny raises longhorns and I think the beef is delicious 🤣

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I saw this truck at a local U-Haul today and having worked for Navistar for part of my career I knew I have never seen this before. The owner is a retired engineer from Alabama and said the truck was built in Texas for some trade show in 2005 and was created as a joke just to garner attention but they actually built 100 of them and sold out instantly. Obviously he got one and it's pretty cool. That's a Ford bed on it.

IMG_5582-XL.jpg

IMG_5581-XL.jpg