• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

shrooms.jpg

That looks like the result of two retarded cousins, and a couple cases of natty light

I'd rather have a flatbed on it. Wheel arch radius doesn't match ( doesn't on the Ford / Western hauler either) and steel steer wheels and aluminum super singles that kinda look like there 24.5" and the steer is 22.5". The small M2 Freightliners were nothing more than barely infrequent use trucks, kinda like a cheap ass RV. We had a bunch of them. By the time they had 50k miles on them they were junk. Everything was wore out.

That looks like the result of two retarded cousins, and a couple cases of natty light

I'd rather have a flatbed on it. Wheel arch radius doesn't match ( doesn't on the Ford / Western hauler either) and steel steer wheels and aluminum super singles that kinda look like there 24.5" and the steer is 22.5". The small M2 Freightliners were nothing more than barely infrequent use trucks, kinda like a cheap ass RV. We had a bunch of them. By the time they had 50k miles on them they were junk. Everything was wore out.
I agree. That's why I took the picture. Laughed about it at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: sandwarrior
A Texas midget walks into a doctor’s office. He’s all of three feet tall but wears a Stetson as big as the DFW metroplex. His belt buckle is large enough to use as an antenna for the NASA SETI program. His boots are so pointed that he kills cockroaches in the corner with them.

Since Texas has become an open carry state, his six-gun’s muzzle is an inch off the floor when he walks because he’s so short.

The physician greets his patient, “hi Tex, what seems to be the problem today?”

Little Texas says, “doctor, my testicles hurt me all the time. I can’t figure out what the problem is. You got to relieve me of the pain that I’m in.”

The physician replies, “that sounds awful. Maybe I can help you. Let’s take a look.”

The doctor reaches down, lifts the Texas midget up with both hands and stands him up on the gurney. “Tex, just drop your gun belt and your pants and so I can take a look.”

The doctor doesn’t even touch him but looks at his groin inquisitively with a few “hmms” and “awws.”

The Texas midget is a little put off with another man looking at his junk, but this guy is a doctor and it should be okay.

The doctor goes over to a tray of medical instruments and picks a pair of shears that could castrate a long-horn steer that is at least 40 hands tall!

The Texas midget swallows the lump in his throat. Even though he’s little he has got to show that he’s tough enough to take whatever the doctor is going to do to him. Nevertheless, the midget averts his eyes to the doctor’s work by looking at the ceiling then closing them to what will come.

Miraculously, the Texas midget does not feel any pain. There is just a gentle tugging around the groin area but he’s still afraid to look and keeps his eyes closed.

The physician completes the procedure, pulls the pants up on the midget, zips the fly and buckles his belt. He hands him back the shooting iron.

After the midget straps his gun back on his waist, the doctor lifts him up in the same gentle manner and puts him back on the floor. “Tex, let’s see you walk.”

The little Lone Star resident walks across the floor then begins to jump and skip like a yearling in spring. He shakes the doctor’s hand with the gratitude of a condemned man receiving a pardon. “Doc, that’s amazing! I don’t feel any more pain! What did you do?”

“It was just a simple procedure. I just cut two inches off the tops of your cowboy boots.”

Some people have no sense of humor...

The fair dates back to 1883, and is in the town next to ours. Interesting that the only person to complain was a woman from Massachusetts, not even a local.

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Some people have no sense of humor...

The fair dates back to 1883, and is in the town next to ours. Interesting that the only person to complain was a woman from Massachusetts, not even a local.

"A Massachusetts woman who visited Roseto for a family reunion and attended the Big Time said the game offended her."

But I bet the Massachusetts commie whore was fine with this:

Reactions: gigamortis
I will never get tired of seeing political art that has Obama with huge ears. :ROFLMAO:

He really does have huge ears. Okay, it's time for the big ears jokes! I'll start first.

His ears are so big that when he smiles, he looks like a taxi cab with it's doors open.

• Haha
Reactions: sandwarrior
He really does have huge ears. Okay, it's time for the big ears jokes! I'll start first.

His ears are so big that when he smiles, he looks like a taxi cab with it's doors open.

Not so sure it's really his ears that are big, but rather his small and skinny head make his ears look big. Oh well, my turn for an ear joke.

Obama's ears are so big that he puts 2 quarters in them and thinks he's listening to 50 Cent.

^^^

He's busted if the FAA sees this - over a sparsely populated area you cannot operate within 500ft of a person, building or structure. He busted that on the way out and the way back. The FAA has no sense of humor at all.....

^^^

He's busted if the FAA sees this - over a sparsely populated area you cannot operate within 500ft of a person, building or structure. He busted that on the way out and the way back. The FAA has no sense of humor at all.....
Different set of rules for him.