• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

F32835C6-D4DC-45C4-ABF0-138C82C84973.jpeg

They have a replica at the museum in Bradley, CT. Also a B29. I specifically arranged my travel plans when visiting a customer in Springfield so I would have a few hours to visit the museum. Same in Richmond, VA - but they are now closed. That one was personal because they had a Pitcairn Mail Wing - my FIL flew the last open-cockpit mail run in one (not the one they had on display..)
I think the Richmond planes got moved to the national air and space museum.

This is awesome.

If you havent seen the miracle of a therapy dog visiting sick patients, or bringing in a patient’s pet for a visit (has to be snuck in due to regs, usually spearheaded by the nurses, at least where I work), you are missing out.

Its amazing.

I keep treats in my office for those furry healers.

This is awesome.

If you havent seen the miracle of a therapy dog visiting sick patients, or bringing in a patient’s pet for a visit (has to be snuck in due to regs, usually spearheaded by the nurses, at least where I work), you are missing out.

Its amazing.

I keep treats in my office for those furry healers.

You think they would allow a "therapy THOT?" Just asking...

I was in rehab a few years back. Roommate was old guy, didn’t want to talk to me or anyone else. Nurses bribed him- do your therapy and your daughter can bring Joey in for a visit. He did his therapy and got all excited when they brought in his dog. It was great to see. He actually talked to me that night - about Joey, of course.

And killing a lot of the people who flew it!

There is one or a replica of one hanging in the atrium of the Springfield museums in downtown Springfield. Utterly terrifying to look at its proportions and engine.

Dolittle was amazing before he bombed Tokyo. And continued to age brilliantly!

Sirhr
There is another replica at Balboa Park in San Diego. Is still one of the coolest things they have on display.

How the hell do you shit…….
The idea is you spend the entire “cruise” in an upright sitting position. I suppose, there would be a trap door, except emptying the trap door might lead to flooding. Which would lead to sinking.

The real problem is, 90 days in a sitting position without even having room to straighten / stretch your legs again for 90 days. They are so focused on setting a record that in the end has No Value to Anyone, Anywhere in the entire history of the universe they have no conception of reality.

I took these pictures of the lunar bloodmoon eclipse Sunday night/Monday morning with my iphone through a Vortex Razor spotting scope.
Cool part was right as it reached the full eclipse a bunch of coyotes started howling out in the woods then just stopped as quick as they started and we didn't hear them again.
D7C09C93-B816-4DF5-84B3-2B4229334276.jpeg

8E3040B1-6310-427D-BC8C-E177C3EDC3E5.jpeg

8E8F9037-63E9-4F77-94CD-CB97A0272CFE.jpeg