• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Something showed up today! Ordered before Christmas…

573F086F-797C-43A8-AEA9-1604368BD012.jpeg
1BBBC3A2-E62B-442C-8F16-181A3ED34861.jpeg
D8AC70D1-46BB-4B9A-A27D-A4E1EB922718.jpeg

Sometimes it’s good revisiting the past for a laugh, when people start talking about concrete. Do male nips count as nudity?

Nice! Fill the tires with water/methanol yet? Makes a big difference in ride and stability.
Yeah they do that as standard.

I bought the grapple, bucket, new box blade (sold mine with other tractor) and rear top n tilt on my 3point. HST, 4x4, cruise, quick links and skid steer quick attach on the loader.

I smoothed the drive, moved some heavy stuff and used the cultivator on the garden. Good day 👍🏻

I bought the grapple, bucket, new box blade (sold mine with other tractor) and rear top n tilt on my 3point. HST, 4x4, cruise, quick links and skid steer quick attach on the loader.

I smoothed the drive, moved some heavy stuff and used the cultivator on the garden. Good day 👍🏻
Needs stickers.

14BE42FB-475A-4790-9899-3A48D97E8B39.jpeg

Good. A buddy bought an orange one like yours maybe a little smaller and was complaining about it and he thought I was insane when I suggested filling the tires. His tires are filled now too lol.

If you do your own maintenance. In the fifty hour service it calls for the filters to be changed. The hydraulic fluid will almost completely drain when you remove the filter. The fluid doesn't need to be changed so be quick screwing the new filter on and you will only have to replace about a gallon of it. Not the whole six gallons.
Like a geek I dropped the new filter and lost more than a gallon. <---- I wasn't going to add that but I figured it was worth the laugh at my expense. Yup, the fluid is not cheap.

As often as they emphasized “Stop, drop and Roll” in school… I honestly thought I would be on fire a lot more than I have been.

Sirhr

You would have loved hanging with me when I was younger. My friends and I used to do that stupid shit where we would pour iso alcohol all over us and then light up and then jump in a pool. So long as you aim straight and don't breathe, nothing terrible should happen. :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless