• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Your corn is a tad smaller than mine, the squash a tad bigger, tomato's and beans are a push.
Way more space between rows than I have.
I have honeydew and cantaloupes that are doing great, potato's are about 1 1/2-2 foot now, cukes are small but grow fast, onions are killing it.
Bummer is okra.....dunno why, they are just lagging along very slow.

Reactions: 260284
Other than the blatant antisemitism i agree with the premise.
Honestly I didn't even see the Zion star until you mentioned it; I have to hope there is a big difference between the evil Zionists (Rothschilds, Rockefeller's etc) vs. the religion and majority of people of that religion. I believe the cartoon is targeting the former.

CBFDDF32-E1C2-45DE-BA23-6F9944243BA9.jpeg

Don JR is a solid follow if you’re on social media

Your corn is a tad smaller than mine, the squash a tad bigger, tomato's and beans are a push.
Way more space between rows than I have.
I have honeydew and cantaloupes that are doing great, potato's are about 1 1/2-2 foot now, cukes are small but grow fast, onions are killing it.
Bummer is okra.....dunno why, they are just lagging along very slow.
Our okra just died, not sure why. We replaced those plants yesterday and added a few more cukes and peppers. I need to get some malathion/fungus spray on em, noticed some holes in a few things.

Corn is a variety called Kandy Korn 🤠

Honestly I didn't even see the Zion star until you mentioned it; I have to hope there is a big difference between the evil Zionists (Rothschilds, Rockefeller's etc) vs. the religion and majority of people of that religion. I believe the cartoon is targeting the former.
You are correct about the meaning. It would be even more accurate if it had some blue or pink haired teachers and a woke priest or pastor.

I wonder what kind of an arm workout that is.

Figure the thrusters have to be capable of lifting body weight and equipment weight - say 250 pounds.

Two thrusters divide the weight 125 pounds each add some engineering safety factor 200% - 375#

Wouldnt the pilot have to maintain control of that amount of thrust and lock out his arms in order to allow lift.

Got to imagine an uncontrolled thrust would turn an elbow into a pretzel.

Reactions: KZP
I wonder what kind of an arm workout that is.

Figure the thrusters have to be capable of lifting body weight and equipment weight - say 250 pounds.

Two thrusters divide the weight 125 pounds each add some engineering safety factor 200% - 375#

Wouldnt the pilot have to maintain control of that amount of thrust and lock out his arms in order to allow lift.

Got to imagine an uncontrolled thrust would turn an elbow into a pretzel.
There are videos of beginners trying and yes, arms have to be capable of holding body weight in that position.