• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

285113909_10166345838465123_368398218642-2401230.JPG

I rode a Clydesdale on Jekyl Island, thru woods and out on the beaches, no complaints but while everyone else was silently trotting along, I felt (and heard) like a WWII invasion. Beautiful horse, was named Ben.

About a decade of my life was with horses. Wonderful creatures, some more domesticated than your average cat or dog.

Reactions: jrassy
I rode a Clydesdale on Jekyl Island, thru woods and out on the beaches, no complaints but while everyone else was silently trotting along, I felt (and heard) like a WWII invasion. Beautiful horse, was named Ben.

About a decade of my life was with horses. Wonderful creatures, some more domesticated than your average cat or dog.
Yup, they are the gentle giants of the horse world, full of dignity and class.

Reactions: jrassy
^^^ and too young to do anything about…. With parents who are fucktards.

BS. Now is the time to teach the little brat about respect and a few other things. Won’t ever happen, though. He’ll be raised as a violent little guided missile. And turned loose when the time is right.

Watch for this little wizard in about 10 years. Or less.

Sirhr

Yet another case of trivial shit turned into a shot fired and an arrest. 🙄

I grew up in a neighborhood with little turd balls like that. The parents were worse than their turd children.

In a perfect world this would be the way to take care of the problem.

However, it's not a perfect world and no person; cop or not, would be able to get away with rectifying the situation by any kinetic counseling sessions, as depicted in the video.

Note: I solved the problem in my neighborhood with some kinetic counseling sessions but would not recommend it today. There are too many surveillance cameras and the authorities will sanction anyone practicing kinetic counseling without proper credentials.

Posted here for your cinematic enjoyment.

How bad were the floods in 1927 and 1932. Our home that I grew up in was on Bayou DeSaird. In the worst of times, the water never got even close to our home, even in the flood of 1957. Pictured, Bayou DeSaird in 1932

View attachment 7877982

I had a neighbor, a man I grew up next to, that grew up in Monroe. He told me that he remembered the great flood of 1929. He said that when the Mississippi flooded 29, you could ride a boat from Monroe to Vicksburg. That’s a lot of water.

Yet another case of trivial shit turned into a shot fired and an arrest. 🙄

Of course.... we're assuming this isn't Jussie Smolette 2.0...

Cracker-assed retard white family. Kid too young to prosecute. Convenient ring camera. Erudite, well-spoken and clearly successful suburban black family attacked. Their late model top of the line Audi scratched. Long news story about it with all the right tropes to make this a racist hate crime.

Yeah, this could very easily be another deep fake. Or staged and handed to a gullible MSM channel dying to run it into a national story.

Who knows what to believer any more? WW3 has started, at least the information warfare aspect of it. And this is how it's going to play out. I honestly hope it's a fake. That little retards like that don't run around with sticks and riding crops (not whips). But, alas, I think that these days it probably is true.

Sirhr

Of course.... we're assuming this isn't Jussie Smolette 2.0...

Cracker-assed retard white family. Kid too young to prosecute. Convenient ring camera. Erudite, well-spoken and clearly successful suburban black family attacked. Their late model top of the line Audi scratched. Long news story about it with all the right tropes to make this a racist hate crime.

Yeah, this could very easily be another deep fake. Or staged and handed to a gullible MSM channel dying to run it into a national story.

Who knows what to believer any more? WW3 has started, at least the information warfare aspect of it. And this is how it's going to play out. I honestly hope it's a fake. That little retards like that don't run around with sticks and riding crops (not whips). But, alas, I think that these days it probably is true.

Sirhr

Well, In the boy's defense, it does suck to get publicly beaten or humiliated by a girl in front of his classmates. If this was about 10-15 years ago, I would have called it fake/staged. Nowadays, kid's total brazen acts don't surprise me in the least anymore. And don't get me started on the parents of these "sweet little angels".

Well, In the boy's defense, it does suck to get publicly beaten or humiliated by a girl in front of his classmates. If this was about 10-15 years ago, I would have called it fake/staged. Nowadays, kid's total brazen acts don't surprise me in the least anymore. And don't get me started on the parents of these "sweet little angels".
Agreed. Sadly.

Reactions: tomcatmv
I grew up in a neighborhood with little turd balls like that. The parents were worse than their turd children.

In a perfect world this would be the way to take care of the problem.

However, it's not a perfect world and no person; cop or not, would be able to get away with rectifying the situation by any kinetic counseling sessions, as depicted in the video.

Note: I solved the problem in my neighborhood with some kinetic counseling sessions but would not recommend it today. There are too many surveillance cameras and the authorities will sanction anyone practicing kinetic counseling without proper credentials.

Posted here for your cinematic enjoyment.

There's a quote,
"if you ever bully again, I'll come back and butt fk your father with you mom's headless corpse on this g*ddamn lawn.

There's a quote,
"if you ever bully again, I'll come back and butt fk your father with you mom's headless corpse on this g*ddamn lawn.

I was 16 and told a 15 year old bully that was much bigger than me to stop terrorizing my kid sisters.

I told him that if he didn't leave them alone I was going to kill him;"I'm not talking about beating the shit out of you. I'm not talking about kicking your ass. I'm going to slit your throat, rip your guts out and spread them all over the sidewalk. In case you don't understand me, dumb ass, I'm going to kill you."

He decided not to participate in any kinetic counseling sessions with me. He asked for my permission to leave and walked away crying. He was spared some embarrassment as his fellow ruffians were engaged elsewhere.

People go through radical personality changes when faced with their own mortality.

My kid sisters were not molested after that.

Oh I forgot to add. The reason that I didn't engage the wayward youth in a brief, intensive, kinetic counseling session was that we were a block away from the local police station and too many witnesses were walking around the downtown area.

Unfortunately, If someone were to do, what I did today, they'd be caught on a smart phone video and arrested. I don't advise any overt attempts at negotiating a cessation to hostilities.

I was 16 and told a 15 year old bully that was much bigger than me to stop terrorizing my kid sisters.

I told him that if he didn't leave them alone I was going to kill him;"I'm not talking about beating the shit out of you. I'm not talking about kicking your ass. I'm going to slit your throat, rip your guts out and spread them all over the sidewalk. In case you don't understand me, dumb ass, I'm going to kill you."

He decided not to participate in any kinetic counseling sessions with me. He asked for my permission to leave and walked away crying. He was spared some embarrassment as his fellow ruffians were engaged elsewhere.

People go through radical personality changes when faced with their own mortality.

My kid sisters were not molested after that.

Oh I forgot to add. The reason that I didn't engage the wayward youth in a brief, intensive, kinetic counseling session was that we were a block away from the local police station and too many witnesses were walking around the downtown area.

Unfortunately, If someone were to do, what I did today, they'd be caught on a smart phone video and arrested. I don't advise any overt attempts at negotiating a cessation to hostilities.
It is truly powerful when the individual realizes by your body language that this is not an idle threat but a promise!! I had a very similar conversation with an 18 year old male who thought he would date my daughter outside the boundaries I had set.
Funny......he didn't come around her after that.

That was an ND when he picked up the pistol. He didn't intend to fire a round, he fat fingered the trigger.

Doesn't matter if it was on purpose or not. He's still responsible for where the bullet goes. Unlike cops, civilians don't have the immunity to protect them from stray bullets hitting innocents.

Exactly my point. There was an incident a few years ago at the local Dunkin Donuts about a mile from our house. The manager was at his desk, playing with his Glock. When he went to reholster while sitting down, he put a round through the wall, into the ladies bathroom. Luckily no customer in the bathroom. It was a bit unsetting for a few of the employees, who are mostly kids. Dumb fuck...

That was an ND when he picked up the pistol. He didn't intend to fire a round, he fat fingered the trigger.
I agree, he set it down on the grass and it appears to have ND when he attempted to pick it up. Adrenalin does strange things.

The manager was at his desk, playing with his Glock

The guy I bought several of my firearms from put one thru his foot, in his truck. It was a funny story but not really if you consider it was a parking lot at a major store.

There is a 5.56 hole next to the opening in the shack where we sign up for the monthly rifle matches my daughter and I compete in. The person who runs the event points it out during the safety briefing every time.

Trigger discipline. It's a thing. My daughter learned it in middle school.

Was this earlier and was to happy, I love depp plus he get $15 million of amber’s money.

Actually Johnny's net winnings was $8.35 million. So many funny things happened at the end of this trial. I find it hilarious that the verdict was read today not only on the first day of Pride Month, but also today is World Narcissist Abuse Awareness Day. I also loved during closing arguments when lots of people's phones in the gallery went off due to an Amber Alert. This trial was seriously the most entertaining thing to come out of Hollywood in a long time!

Actually Johnny's net winnings was $8.35 million. So many funny things happened at the end of this trial. I find it hilarious that the verdict was read today not only on the first day of Pride Month, but also today is World Narcissist Abuse Awareness Day. I also loved during closing arguments when lots of people's phones in the gallery went off due to an Amber Alert. This trial was seriously the most entertaining thing to come out of Hollywood in a long time!
You don’t say, amber is a piece of work. Imagine being married to that.