• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

a73f75b7-a953-4e6e-bddf-2bef3c9a9f81-jpeg.308450

My new daily. Extremely clean 2009.

View attachment 7885073
Nice. We have an 09 V6 AWD Venza. I’ve had to replace the VVT oil valves, brakes, shocks, tires, and oil in 170k miles. We love that car.

Oh, oil pan and trans cooler lines too. The trans cooler lines were covered by a factory warranty extension on that part. Oil change place stripped the drain plug on the pan.

Reactions: Lawless
Cottontails will usually circle back somewhat. But a Louisiana swamp rabbit will make a beeline for the deep swamp. If you're running dogs it's easy to tell. Get ready to call them off.

Yes, basically if I see one it's point and shoot. My 10-22 is sighted to stay within 1" from 5 - 70 yards.

Also saw 8 does, two fawns, and 7 bucks sprouting decent antlers. This buck photo was cell cam through binos.
20220605_200109~2.jpg

Apparently I have some wild blueberries in the woods close to my 4 blueberry bushes. 🤷🏼 Maybe sewn by birds

View attachment 7884695

I'm covered in wild blackberries. Literally covered around here on the ranch. I bet if I were able to compile them they'd take up 2-3 acres.

The problem is that they are like a rose bush but with 10x the thorns, and those thorns are hooked so once you get caught the fun is just beginning. Greenbriars dont have anything on blackberry bushes. They laugh off 2,4-D too...it just stunts their growth for a season.

Cottontails will usually circle back somewhat. But a Louisiana swamp rabbit will make a beeline for the deep swamp. If you're running dogs it's easy to tell. Get ready to call them off.
Try a jack rabbit.