• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

That would only work if the cow was fed with a bucket, extremely low percentage of cattle in that category.
When there is one or two of the herd animals loose from the heard they seem to lose logical thinking. There like I'm free!!!!! Then do stupid shit. Having your herd animals siren/horn trained with grain/cake whatever makes life easy when they do get out

il_794xN.2191809650_oxix.jpg

I'm covered in wild blackberries. Literally covered around here on the ranch. I bet if I were able to compile them they'd take up 2-3 acres.

The problem is that they are like a rose bush but with 10x the thorns, and those thorns are hooked so once you get caught the fun is just beginning. Greenbriars dont have anything on blackberry bushes. They laugh off 2,4-D too...it just stunts their growth for a season.
Wild blueberries are just low shrubs, they are actually called “low bush” compared to cultivated varieties called “high bush”. No thorns, just deliciousness 🤠

After busting through the woods some more, we have a gazillion more bushes, we will eat blueberries if the world goes to shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D
Tried that Once. Once being the key word. The bicycle survived, which was a good thing because it was a very nice bike. I was very stupid. Actually the run-up was perfect. The flight was as smooth as can be. The landing. Well, just accept the fact that I am here to tell the tale. That is the best thing that can be said (about the landing).

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
Tried that Once. Once being the key word. The bicycle survived, which was a good thing because it was a very nice bike. I was very stupid. Actually the run-up was perfect. The flight was as smooth as can be. The landing. Well, just accept the fact that I am here to tell the tale. That is the best thing that can be said (about the landing).
I spent most of my youth upside down in a ditch on some country road. Either under a pedal bike or a mean ass powered toy. Every time hurts just a little less inside

I spent most of my youth upside down in a ditch on some country road. Either under a pedal bike or a mean ass powered toy. Every time hurts just a little less inside
Me, by the time I was old enough to get on the back of a horse, I spent too much of my ill spent youth bouncing off the ground from riding critters that were better served in a dog food dish than being ridden by human beings that possessed a brain.

Circa 1976.
This gang had some fun.

Me on the left.
Someone who must remain anonymous in the white shirt.
Willie (can't remember his last name)
My older brother on the other end.
20161103_150954.jpg

We had a ton of fun riding, camping, fishing, shooting pellet guns, playing ball, swimming and, uh other stuff...

Circa 1976.
This gang had some fun.

Me on the left.
View attachment 7887643

We had a ton of fun riding, camping, fishing, shooting pellet guns, playing ball, swimming and, uh other stuff...
Is that a Ford Maverick in the background?

Circa 1976.
This gang had some fun.

Me on the left.
View attachment 7887643

Buckwheat!!!!

Cool picture!

Sirhr

My Jeremy’s kit is out for delivery 😊

View attachment 7888531
Sweet! Was starting to think that was a scam of some kind, and start some digging. Will have to check for mine as well.

pic thread rules:

My Rugged Obsidian .45 is finally out of atf jail after almost a year, so I can finally send my old school AAC TiRant 45 out for a re-core:

i-XVgFb4M.jpg

…also some of those ‘novelty’ HD shotgun loads (grabbed these from Tactical Shit dot com, yes a real site, LOL). I want the last thing some asshole hears to be “quack, quack, motherfucker”.

Or maybe just use a tactical bike/clown horn….

<sits here pondering an attachment mechanism, and the potential liability downside vs surprise factor in a courtroom>

New house kitty seems impressed:

i-CGmqZ8D.jpg

Last edited: