• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1657393197733.jpeg

There is a flash that appears to come from the light just before the big boom, and if you look carefully there appears to be dust stirred up under the light. Flash & backblast from a LAW?
Cheap fused pipe banger. Dude runs away, and barely makes it off screen before it goes kaboom. Old dude should have given himself another 1/2 foot of fuse

This brought back a memory.

Approximately fourth grade, school library had a display case that was used for students to bring in and display items, hobby stuff, etc. I politely asked if I could bring in my shell collection and the librarian said of course. The following Monday, oh the look on her face when I emptied out the ammo can and began to arrange my ‘shells’. After a call to the principal my display was allowed to stay for the week. Different times now, pretty sure I would have been expelled today.

This brought back a memory.

Approximately fourth grade, school library had a display case that was used for students to bring in and display items, hobby stuff, etc. I politely asked if I could bring in my shell collection and the librarian said of course. The following Monday, oh the look on her face when I emptied out the ammo can and began to arrange my ‘shells’. After a call to the principal my display was allowed to stay for the week. Different times now, pretty sure I would have been expelled today.

I grew up when kids would bring Grandpas "Trench Art" in for show and tell.......can you say lock down.

I grew up when kids would bring Grandpas "Trench Art" in for show and tell.......can you say lock down.
My Uncle was a Navy Corpsman / Pharmacist Mate assigned to the Marines during WWll in the Pacific. He had a picture of 5 Japs that had been decapitated by some Filipinos.
All were posed like they were sitting against a tree holding their heads on their knees. 😳
I took that , a Rising Sun flag, and a Samurai Sword to Show & Tell in the 4th grade.
Mrs White ….the teacher threw up 🤮, but she had no problem with the display other than that.

I took my hunter's safety course in my high school including shooting at targets behind the school. After school hours, but I received 1 credit for the course. Many of us had shotguns in the trunk of our car or those with pickups, had them hanging on the back window.

As already said, different times.