• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

56e186f828e222ec.jpeg

Her throat was probably destroyed by the BBCs that raped her and her friend in front of the husbands years ago during a home invasion robbery…..
1985, they caught the guy, but I can't find his pic on the internet.. odd

"Drescher was the victim of a home invasion in 1985. Two men broke into her Los Angeles apartment, tying up Descher's now ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson. Drescher and a female friend who was in the house at the time were raped at gun point by one of the attackers while Jacobson was forced to watch."
link

The GMCs are a little better looking. I kind of want one since it's available in green and I want to see how well the fancy tailgate works for shooting from the bed. I'd probably by a Ford though.
One of the guys at the shop bought a used truck last weekend as his boys are about to reach drivers license age…

It’s a 2009 Chevy crew cab 2500… with a 2014 GMC long bed out back…. It all lines up pretty well and is a nice truck for his kids. Clean and a good runner.

Of course it took about 30 seconds for us to name his new truck “The Mullet!” All Chevy business in front and a GMC party out back.”

I’m having a sticker made!!

Sirhr

Yes it does. Amazing this stuff is not more well known. You want to talk about an ultimate screw job, even by standards of that day.

Personally I don't judge people or activities of the past by current "moral" standards. But there are some things that even back then people said...ahh hold on a sec, that is not cool.

I put up in the book thread the few books I read when that itch to learn more in this area needed to be scratched.

Good words. The second leading cause of death on the Oregon Trail was Indians. They killed thousands of settlers. The Comanche were horrible. They defeated and then depopulated Spanish New Mexico and wiped out many Indian tribes tribes including the Apache. The Cherokee Civil War lasted for almost 200 years and in contributed to the poorness of the South. The Sioux wiped out a number of tribes when they took the Black Hills. Look up the Crow Creek Massacre. They also violated several treaties at the start of the civil war and massacred over a thousand settlers.

The point is that North America has been at war for thousands of years. And there was enough hatred and bitterness to fuel atrocities on both sides. gained a lot from the Indians. And they from us. Our first and second amendments and local democracy are part of that.

A lot of renewed scholarship is out now looking at what both sides did and gained and lost where Indians are seen as equals not victims and as both opponents and friends where cultures merged and took the best from each. And the massacres as momentary rages by bitter people. And the genocides as necessary where survival required it.

Does not make it right by today’s standards. But by yesterdays yes. And who among us would have done things any differently? Or any better?

We all know fools like Fetterman and Shakopee. And leaders like Tecumsah, Chief Joseph, and Ranald Mackenzie who made some very hard choices and did some amazing things and lived with tragedies. The full retelling of those times has yet to be done except in a few cases.