• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Screenshot_20220917-100148_DuckDuckGo.jpg

A police officer radioed in to the station.

"Sarge, we have a situation here."

"Yes? Go ahead" comes back the answer.

"A woman has shot her husband for stepping on the floor she had just mopped clean."

"Have you arrested the woman?"

"No sir. The floor is still wet."

Not feeling it........

I'm more likely to be wowed these days by a Mom standing up without a mask than any of those in the painting.
Actually I'd piss on it if I saw it in person.
Total bullshit, and if you buy into that, your a head in the sand dumb mother fucker.
And the black white and blue stripe American flag, that's over the top disrespect for our flag by a bunch of sheep that should know better.
Believe it or not, the way cops are wearing black or green fatigues as a uniform and that flag, did you in...

There's a real massive trust issue w you guys and you did it all yourself. The tides are turning.
We believe in a society w law and order, we believe in law enforcement officers,
We do not believe in your flagrante abuses, tides are turning and if you keep it up w those faggot portraits, the tides will turn faster.

And keep fat disgusting women w superiority problems on the force, ya, that's doing right by us.

It's an 2001 F250. And like you I don't leave anything in it.

Funny story about the whole deal.
The guy that took it was in a fog or just plain brain dead. His truck was parked several places away and he thought he was getting into his own truck. His key worked in my ignition and he drove it home. Once home he realized that it wasn't his truck but he didn't remember where he took it from. He was out running errands and made several stops so he backtracked to all the places he had been. I had already called my wife to pick me up and we were standing there talking about it with a friend. She looks at me and says "stay calm". What? Here comes your truck and the cops are right behind it.
My truck is a fully loaded lariat package with leather seats, captain chairs with armrests and wood grain dash. His truck is a stripped down basic work truck. Bench seat a rubber floor. How he didn't realize that he was in the wrong truck is beyond me. Especially since he threw away my mountain dew that was in the console cup holder. He doesn't even have a console since he has a bench seat.
There's way more to the story but it is really unbelievable.

I used to have a 79 F-150. Remember the old fords used to have the double sided keys? The key to my truck would open many Ford doors. Not the ignitions, just the doors. I was at Home Depot one day, and I saw a guy in a Lincoln trying to get in his car. He locked his keys in the car. I walked up, had a short conversation with him, stuck my key in his door, and unlocked it for him. He just about pooped his pants.

I like mine homemade too, fresh off my stove.
View attachment 7958294
Post recipie?

I used to devour Tamale Cart Tamale's when I lived in Houston. Best ones were down in the touristy areas of Galveston. Could live off those things! There was this one cart that was always set up near the historical museum on Galveston. I'd eat a pile before going into the museum... then eat more when I came out. And buy some to take home. But they were never the same reheated... sadly.

Would love to take a shot at making them myself. PM me if you don't want to share in public.

Those look awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: jrassy

I was about 20 and took a '66 Chrysler Newport across the country for a job. Switch went out and I had to jump the starter. I'm to lazy, and big, to crawl under the car every time I needed to go somewhere. Bought an extension cord. Cut off the male plug and a couple inches of wire. Twisted the two wires together and taped. Set it in the ashtray. Ran the other cut off wires through the ebrake hole and nutted them onto the starter terminals. Hung the female end of the cord on the dash.

Get in the car. Turn on the key. Plug the male end into the female end to short the starter. Motor starts. Unplug the male end and put it back in the ashtray. Carry on.

Had to explain to Dad how it worked when I got back home. He had it fixed, for Mom I think.

As an aside, in the '40s Mullens was the closest big town to where Dad grew up. In that country you learned to make things work and he passed that way of thinking on to us. Still drive through once a year.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: jrassy
Post recipie?

I used to devour Tamale Cart Tamale's when I lived in Houston. Best ones were down in the touristy areas of Galveston. Could live off those things! There was this one cart that was always set up near the historical museum on Galveston. I'd eat a pile before going into the museum... then eat more when I came out. And buy some to take home. But they were never the same reheated... sadly.

Would love to take a shot at making them myself. PM me if you don't want to share in public.

Those look awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Crazy recipe my wife came up with. She cooked an 8 pound Boston butt to make carnitas. We ate about 2 pounds of that with tortillas. What to do with the rest? Make tamales for the first time.

She used a generic masa recipe (corn flour - Maseca Tamal brand). But she used the carnita broth instead of boiled meat water in the masa.

Soak the corn husks for two hours and lay them on a towel. Spread a thin layer of corn paste on 2/3 width. Add a couple tablespoons of meat, and roll like a cigarette. Fold over about an inch on the end.

To cook you lay them vertically in the steaming pot with the folded end on the bottom. The measuring cup in my photo is just there to fill some open space, as we didn't quite have enough to fill the pot. Steam for two hours. Almost impossible to get wrong.

Pro tip: if your steamer doesn't have enough water to boil for two hours, put a few pennies in the bottom of the pot. They will quietly jingle until the water runs out, letting you know it's time to add more.

Simple summary is just make some sort of meat prep with plenty of broth. Add broth instead of water to masa. Season according to whatever popular recipe you find on Google. Roll, boil, cool, peel eat till you pop!

If the wifey will type up her recipe, I'll post it for all to see.

Last edited:
Crazy recipe my wife came up with. She cooked an 8 pound Boston butt to make carnitas. We ate about 2 pounds of that with tortillas. What to do with the rest? Make tamales for the first time.

She used a generic masa recipe (corn flour - Maseca Tamal brand). She but she used the carnita broth instead of boiled meat water.

Soak the corn husks for two hours and lay them on a towel. Spread a thin layer of corn paste on 2/3 width. Add a couple tablespoons of meat, and roll like a cigarette. Fold over about an inch on the end.

To cook you lay them vertically in the steaming pot with the folded end on the bottom. The measuring cup in my photo is just there to fill some open space, as we didn't quite have enough to fill the pot. Steam for two hours. Almost impossible to get wrong.

Pro tip: if your steamer doesn't have enough water to boil for two hours, put a few pennies in the bottom of the pot. They will quietly jingle until the water runs out, letting you know it's time to add more.

Simple summary is just make some sort of meat prep with plenty of broth. Add broth instead of water to masa. Season according to whatever popular recipe you find on Google. Roll, boil, cool, peel eat till you pop!

If the wifey will type up her recipe, I'll post it for all to see.
Dude you need to get her on this like yesterday. For the good of mankind.