• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

F2C8968F-6A56-499B-B57E-6CF835D509CE.jpeg

90E56EE6-4482-4726-98E9-A312415280ED.jpeg

Last edited:
Over 60 court cases and no evidence of fraud was presented in any of them.
Where in the fuck did you read that!?!?!?

You need to lay off the crackpipe/leftist media.
4a201226da9e860cfc40d7900baccb2b.jpg

I wish I saw the ad for the job. Running gas pipe this morning and it's 30 degrees. Already broke my pinky finger when the 24 inch pipe wrench slipped.
He's only been "activated" and using this login because of the coming election.
One cannot help but wonder what a DNC "work from home in your mom's basement" troll gets paid for his services?
Gonna have to switch hands for the old lady tonight

Sorry! I don't have/do Twitter myself. I usually can only view a few at a time before I get cut-off and told to subscribe. I don't know how to adviser because I'm computer stupid (there's some acronym my late IT guy used for it).
ID-10-T?

• Love
Reactions: Mike Casselton
He calls it his “castle”.

He’s asking me for a treehouse. Guess who is looking for the right tree…..
Search treehouse building supplies. There has been some pretty cool specialty hardware developed that allows the tree to continue growing and provide for tree movement.

My childhood treehouse was pretty sketchy, 2x4s nails to the trunk for a very unstable ladder, platform and walls constructed with any scrap wood I could manage to procure, no roof and seemingly always raccoon feces that needed to be cleared.

He's only been "activated" and using this login because of the coming election.
One cannot help but wonder what a DNC "work from home in your mom's basement" troll gets paid for his services?
I'm here because I own a lot of guns and I'm pro 2nd Amendment. I don't care about political memes because both parties are full of traitors. I do care about anti-democracy memes. Less than 7% of the world lives in a Democracy. If you hate it so much go live with the other 93%.

I'm here because I own a lot of guns and I'm pro 2nd Amendment. I don't care about political memes because both parties are full of traitors. I do care about anti-democracy memes. Less than 7% of the world lives in a Democracy. If you hate it so much go live with the other 93%.
You don’t live in a democracy either dipshit (or a republic anymore), nor do you actually care if you think the last one was “clean”.

Let me guess, you think showing ID to vote is racist.

Typical fucking leftist troll motherfucker....
I call bullshit on your fake ass.

You don’t live in a democracy either dipshit (or a republic anymore), nor do you actually care if you think the last one was “clean”.

Let me guess, you think showing ID to vote is racist.
You are aware a non-democratic Republic is a fascist Oligarchy?

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless
You are aware a non-democratic Republic is a fascist Oligarchy?
YES! That is precisely the form of government we are currently living under. Elections no longer matter. We are not voting our way out of this.

That people like you pretend elections are “free and fair” and are against all reasonable voter integrity is all the evidence we need that this is your goal.

Screenshot_20221020-093436_Chrome.jpg

If you own so many guns then why are all of your posts in the Bear Pit? We see through that crap.

Meh....

My spirit animal is fried chicken...

View attachment 7979834

Sirhr
Make no mistake I don't buy into that, and I don't buy into any of the other popular and very rich and powerful groups that have existed for thousands of years that have some attachment to an invisible man in the sky.

What I am doing is telling in a VERY short answer how that entire "spirit animal" thing works. There are lots of little differences in native american belief systems, there are a few things that do line up more often then they do not. One is the belief of a spirit animal and how you can offend them.

Big difference between questioning and denying the results. 2 years later I’m still waiting to see some evidence.

It is easy to find, you just have to believe it....and it is hard to argue with video showing someone at a dropoff at 1am with fist fulls of ballots going to dump them in, then seeing her see that they are not signed, go back to her vehicle sign all of them, then go back to the dropoff box and put them all in.

Uhhh...dude we are a Constitutional Republic, not a mob ruled "democracy".

YES! That is precisely the form of government we are currently living under. Elections no longer matter. We are not voting our way out of this.

That people like you pretend elections are “free and fair” and are against all reasonable voter integrity is all the evidence we need that this is your goal.

I agree with everything you say.....but....I still have hope, hope it can be saved, hope it can be fixed. Even if people don't go to jail, like any biden will ever see bars that don't have booze in them. I think it can be saved, I want it to be saved.

I do however think it is nieve to think so....I can see it as pie in the sky thinking, I am still going to think it.

I have a feeling that Nov 9 I will be more to your way of thinking and less of it can be saved.

This just reminded me of a recent thread about the UN, people commented like they always do, that they should move it to some 3rd world shit hole.

I laugh because it's already in a third world shit hole.

We're already living in the 93%, that's the point and the problem.

Reactions: Lawless
Start short. Sooner or later he will jump out just to prove he can. Mine was about 12 ft. Only did it once. Learning experience.

Thank you,
MrSmith
He’s like his Babaw (me), sometimes you just gotta say Fawkit.

I built some of the most outrageous tree fort structure you ever saw (for 10-13 yo) but I will definitely go for safe over bombtastic in this case.

I asked him this morning if I could sleep in his future treehouse with him. He hugged my head, patting the back of it, and said “sure Babaw!”

My favorite human

FF88DF0D-BCDE-4F34-9CFD-8D46AAD2928C.jpeg

It is easy to find, you just have to believe it....and it is hard to argue with video showing someone at a dropoff at 1am with fist fulls of ballots going to dump them in, then seeing her see that they are not signed, go back to her vehicle sign all of them, then go back to the dropoff box and put them all in.
That would have been great evidence to present at any of the 60 court cases. I wonder why they didn't.

I was called in to go pick up a patient at the bus station about an hour away from the office.

Get there and after a while begin to investigate where the bus is at.

Come to find out, it’s going to be a few hours late 😡

My boss says “go hang out at Rural King, buy a new gun or something” 🤩

Good boss.

1666297423266.jpeg

Last edited:
Make no mistake I don't buy into that, and I don't buy into any of the other popular and very rich and powerful groups that have existed for thousands of years that have some attachment to an invisible man in the sky.

What I am doing is telling in a VERY short answer how that entire "spirit animal" thing works. There are lots of little differences in native american belief systems, there are a few things that do line up more often then they do not. One is the belief of a spirit animal and how you can offend them.

I love my spirit animal! Especially with Hot sauce! If your spirit animal can explain how to offend a bucket of chicken... have him stop by. But just remember, if he'es made of meat... I can fry him, too!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I was called in to go pick up a patient at the bus station about an hour away from the office.

Get there and after a while begin to investigate where the bus is at.

Come to find out, it’s going to be a few hours late 😡

My boss says “go hang out at Rural King, buy a new gun or something” 🤩

Good boss.

View attachment 7980567
Did he say "on the company card?"

Just wondering...

Sirhr

I still can't figure out why they just didn't ride the eagles all the way to the mountain.
It would literally have saved years on the trip.
I know I will probably get a NERD! in response to this but I'm OK with that.

Top comment is great. "The Eagles were busy writing Hotel California at the time."

Also a little more about the eagles.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn