• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Screen_Shot_2022-10-18_at_10_16_26_AM_pn-2567270.JPG

You do realize that is Adam Lambert, one of the openly gayest men in music (and Queen, along with Freddie).

I bought a strike magwell for my glock.
It was $16 and change and I thought it couldn't be that bad....I mean $16 right?
It wasn't worth that much.
Can't use it with a backstrap and if you rest your little finger on it it pops off the front of the magwell.
So yea, appropriate image fo sho.
I bought one of their polymer dust covers…..POS

I bought a strike magwell for my glock.
It was $16 and change and I thought it couldn't be that bad....I mean $16 right?
It wasn't worth that much.
Can't use it with a backstrap and if you rest your little finger on it it pops off the front of the magwell.
So yea, appropriate image fo sho.
Their gridlock series of handguards seem very solid so far
9D1AC0A8-E459-4B12-A0C2-1172AB98E95D.jpeg

She really has a head on her shoulders, is it any wonder why Katie Hobbs is hiding in her basement, Hobbs would get destroyed.

She would honestly make a great president some day just for her candor, ability to thinking on her feet, and not taking crap from anyone. Her comebacks are better than Trumps ever were. I have trouble of thinking of someone who could respond to negativity as well as her and with as much class. Not to mention she appreciates the Constitution and our founding fathers.

She would honestly make a great president some day just for her candor, ability to thinking on her feet, and not taking crap from anyone. Her comebacks are better than Trumps ever were. I have trouble of thinking of someone who could respond to negativity as well as her and with as much class. Not to mention she appreciates the Constitution and our founding fathers.

This is why she should, but never will be president.

i really tried to bare with twiddler. i let no-script allow it, and for a while it was fine. last week i got this so i blocked twiddler again. fakebook and its other shit sites are on permanent block.

twiddler.jpg

i really tried to bare with twiddler. i let no-script allow it, and for a while it was fine. last week i got this so i blocked twiddler again. fakebook and its other shit sites are on permanent block.

View attachment 7980136
Sorry! I don't have/do Twitter myself. I usually can only view a few at a time before I get cut-off and told to subscribe. I don't know how to adviser because I'm computer stupid (there's some acronym my late IT guy used for it).

Sorry! I don't have/do Twitter myself. I usually can only view a few at a time before I get cut-off and told to subscribe. I don't know how to adviser because I'm computer stupid (there's some acronym my late IT guy used for it).
Just right click the Twitter links and open in a new tab (ideally with Temporary Container Tabs if using Firefox if wish to minimize tracking).
No preview is the price you pay for some semblance of privacy.

i wasnt directing at you, i just thought to do a print screen so people dont think im ignoring their posts from twiddler on purpose. call me paranoid, fuck websites and their invasion of privacy. with no-script and the ad-blocker im guessing im choosing which sites i share my habits with.

Twitter is as bad as failbook. If I wanted to see that shit, I'd go over there. There are good reasons that I don't (and have them blocked..)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee Kay
She really has a head on her shoulders, is it any wonder why Katie Hobbs is hiding in her basement, Hobbs would get destroyed.
Big difference between questioning and denying the results. 2 years later I’m still waiting to see some evidence.