• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2022-10-21_03-39-03.jpg

when you do it for a living its not fun to do it for free at home.

i love to cook but my wife wont let me that often cause she hates cleaning up after me. she might complain about my mess but never the food.

Cooking a spectacular meal without cleaning up the mess is like only ever giving back massages as a pretense for sex.

Reactions: Rich4
Except it doesn't taste like bacon. As someone with a red meat allergy I've tried all the substitutes - there is one burger substitute that tastes like burger but the rest are nowhere close. There is no substitute for bacon. Not even turkey or similar animal protein. Bacon is bacon.

SO yeah - let the nukes fly
You got that tick disease thing?

Reactions: johnnycat
Exercised the MS440 a little today. That’s chestnut oak, a white oak with very course bark that is the main oak species here. Dense and burns hot.

I ended up with about 3 times that stack from a few logs I skidded out of the woods. This species tends to get hollow at the base and come down with wind.

AC780CC0-FB44-4A96-997F-B5E1617535F6.jpeg

3C7ACB5F-54B9-47BC-8780-F32243353508.jpeg

Just upscale the photo to a more industrialized look and get a inside peek into what most commercial kitchens.
I used to work on commercial refrigeration and commercial gas ranges. I've been enough kitchens to know better than eat at restaurants.
Many years ago I was in a Luby's kitchen. That place was immaculate. I got called for a gas leak at a Zaxby's chicken place. Knowing that they deep fry everything I was prepared for the nasty kitchen. To my surprise it was immaculate also. The quick connect from the frier to the main line was leaking. Manager said that every four hours they pull out the friers and clean up. I put a new quick connect on and sold him four more.

I used to work on commercial refrigeration and commercial gas ranges. I've been enough kitchens to know better than eat at restaurants.
Many years ago I was in a Luby's kitchen. That place was immaculate. I got called for a gas leak at a Zaxby's chicken place. Knowing that they deep fry everything I was prepared for the nasty kitchen. To my surprise it was immaculate also. The quick connect from the frier to the main line was leaking. Manager said that every four hours they pull out the friers and clean up. I put a new quick connect on and sold him four more.
I used to work with a guy that had a family member that had worked at Golden Corral for a few years, after hearing what his family member said, it's a mystery how they are pass inspections.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
We call it The Ecoli Corral.
I used to work with a guy that had a family member that had worked at Golden Corral for a few years, after hearing what his family member said, it's a mystery how they are pass inspections.
Nevermind the schlubs eating there that finger fuck the food and put it back.

Reactions: Cowpokey