• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

329f3rdd

One of my good friends convinced his wife that since air was lighter than human tissue and bone she would weigh less if she took a deep breath and held it when she was on a scale. About a month later she had a scheduled physical. I heard the nurse set her straight after she was asked why she was holding her breath.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Expound? Not following.
Your patriot is kicked off social media, lost his job and has no bank account.
These post have some very strong political slants, but seriously that is not realistic and only serves to be decisive.

Nothing against you, but you keep pushing an agenda that to me is in the best interest of Russia and China. I'd rather see tits and ass.

These post have some very strong political slants, but seriously that is not realistic and only serves to be decisive.

Nothing against you, but you keep pushing an agenda that to me is in the best interest of Russia and China. I'd rather see tits and ass.
Then head over to the tits and ass thread.

So click the unwatch at the top of this thread and go to motivational and leave us alone here.

Bye Felicia.

Fetterman called.. He wants his stroke back

It is a scientific fact that getting kicked in the groin is more painful for a man than a woman having a baby.

Sometimes within a year of having a baby you may hear a woman say; "I'd like to have another baby."

After getting kicked in the twins you will never hear a man say; "I'd like to get kicked like that again."

Follow me for tips and tricks to make a leftist's head explode.

Decisive- settling an issue; producing a definite result.
Derisive- expressing contempt or ridicule.
Devisive- tending to cause disagreement or hostility between people.

One of these words
Is not like the other ones.
One of these words
Does not belong...