• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

When I first walked out with my Mosin I just bought, my wife looked at me and said, “When did you get that Gun?” I said, “This? This is an old gun.” She never gave it a second thought, and I didn’t lie to her. It was about 70 years old. 😆

I win the trophy wife prize. Not only is she the most gorgeous wife, when I come home with a new firearm, I have to show it to her first before I take it in the gun room to record its serial number.

twitter logo 2.jpg

End of career??? According to the press, he won the debate handily.

The man makes hiden biden seem like a brilliant statesmen and orator. Not only can he not express coherent thoughts, he can’t even put two words together that have meaning. Further, he has to have all the questions spelled out for him on a teleprompter due to his inability to process the spoken word

How in GOD’s name is the man going to intelligently enter into a debate on the Senate Floor. Yet, he still leads in the polls.

I repeat, according to the press, he handily won the debate.
The polls are propaganda, The elections are pre-decided, and the politicians only say what they are told tosay. Even if they cannot say anything coherent, the crew behind them is generating all the agenda, and putting forward all the plans. It's not a conspiracy theory when it keeps coming true.

Decisive- settling an issue; producing a definite result.
Derisive- expressing contempt or ridicule.
Devisive- tending to cause disagreement or hostility between people.

One of these words
Is not like the other ones.
One of these words
Does not belong...
I like it when someone uses the wrong word, trying to be incisive, and insightful, and actually settles the issue for anyone wondering if they are talking to a pseudo-intellectual.

Reactions: Lawless
I know I guy that got picked up hitch hiking in the 60’s.
What kind of idiot stops to pick up a hitchhiking tranny? Don't you know they are mentally-ill and unstable?

Damn... Foolish!

Sirhr
I know a fellow who got picked up hitch hiking in the 60’s. The folks who picked him up were a Mormon fellow and his 4 very large sons. Picking up a tranny could also be on a social experiment.