• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

funny_picdump_3356_640_high_53.jpg

I want to know if anyone has tried to make that work.

• Haha
Reactions: klf and Lawless
One of “them” kinda deals. 😉

Never hunted in one, and prolly wouldn't complain on a cold day with all that rain

I prefer to freeze my nads off and have sore muscles from hiking around stupid steep crap, days with 3500 ft elevation fain by 0900.
Thigh deep post holing in wind crusted snow across mtn slopes.
Wind so strong in blows you off balance every few steps.
Sleet feels like a sandblaster on yer face.

I just re-read that. I might be crazy. 🤣
But I love those days outside.
I don’t think we have 3,500 ft of elevation change in our entire state! 😂😂

But I would definitely get down with hiking in the mountains over this shit any day.

Reactions: Lawless
In my world, there are no pets. There are animals that I know, love and appreciate, but they have a job to do and a purpose to be.

Cats, rid the area of vermin. Good cats do a good job. Warpaint is excellent at this task. She is known and appreciated all over the neighborhood. When we had our farm, we kept several. Now, we have Warpaint.

Dogs assist in security. Not just securing from two legged snakes, but from all threats that walk or crawl on this earth. When we had our farm we depended on them heavily and our half Lab, Bear, kept everything at bay, including coyotes and two legged coyotes as well. Loosing Bear to old age was a serious loss, that we never were able to fully replace.

The cows, hogs and goats all provide food and income. And the all expensive horses. When we trained and exhibited show horses, the horses had a job. That job was to win horse shows, which would draw attention to our training stables and bring us business. The best we ever had was a little mare, "Fashion's Flirt." Little Flirt, won her class in shows in four states. She was the core of our business. And that brings us to Bandit.

Bandit was not wanted, but he was dropped into our lap (in the middle of a bike ride no less) and we could not leave him on the side of the road, starving and probably soon to be taken by a predator. His purpose as best can be determined was for Brenda, who wanted a lap dog but a.) we never found one and b.) every time we would want one, something else got dropped on us. So now we have Bandit and he is a mess, but the most lovable mess one could ever imagine.

No we don't have pets, but we do have valued companions. Companions; in life and I pray, they will be with us in the thereafter. (somebody's got to help St. Peter keep the riff-raff out of Heaven)

I am sure there is something that pisses me off more then people dumping pets in "the country" to "fend for themselves" and "be fine".

My last big girl showed up one day living under our porch. No idea where she came from, but she was roughly 8-10 months old, so out of the cute puppy stage and turning into a 98lb dog. Some shit stain did not want her anymore.

She was a very good girl, and pretty smart for a "big dog". I generally do Border Collies, I like dogs with brains.

This is Recon, the good girl that got dumped. She has crossed the rainbow bridge she was such the good girl.
1668098453083.png

Wife likes having a big dog around, so one day she was out shopping and bought this out of a horse trailer in the parking lot. This is Willow.
1668098606227.png

You can see just how little and cute she is, that is a telecaster behind her, she was so small and cute. But they grow, and that is what the idiots in town don't get. These animals grow and have energy that needs to be let go. They don't stay little for long.

here she is in her onesie, she wore this after her spay and it really worked great for her to keep her from picking at her stitches....currently she is 97lbs and strong as an OX.
1668098765693.png

And this is Remington, he is a mini Border and again with all borders too smart for his own good.
1668098579085.png

As we are talking about dogs and how shitty people are with animals, I really "like" this video, it is old, but I bet there will be some dust in the room when you watch it. I feel a great deal of rage.

Was on a fishing trip in the San Juan's the week before I was going to ride Copper Triangle so I brought my bike to get some training at altitude. One morning I decided to ride from Pagosa to the top of Wolf Creek Pass. So off I go nursing a hangover with the leg from Pagosa to the base of the climb being a piece of cake but once it pitches up by the waterfall its a bitch. Made it the top and people are talking to me and asking me all kinds of questions. I sweated profusely on the climb and now its 40 degrees at the top and I am getting chilled just wearing summer kit. Started the descent and freezing my ass off. Stopped and gathered plastic bags from the side of the road and stuff them under my jersey to block some of the wind. Checked that one off my bucket list.

I want to know if anyone has tried to make that work.
Demo Ranch did a whole video. Apparently the Lego heads are too light to allow for complete burn of the powder, and they are pretty arnemic overall.

One of “them” kinda deals. 😉

Never hunted in one, and prolly wouldn't complain on a cold day with all that rain

I prefer to freeze my nads off and have sore muscles from hiking around stupid steep crap, days with 3500 ft elevation fain by 0900.
Thigh deep post holing in wind crusted snow across mtn slopes.
Wind so strong in blows you off balance every few steps.
Sleet feels like a sandblaster on yer face.

I just re-read that. I might be crazy. 🤣
But I love those days outside.
This is hunting......when you get home from a trip every part of you should hurt.....except your soul!!! Coming out of the high country with a 125lb pack is miserably rewarding.
20221021_103321.jpg
20221020_154402.jpg

The grandson drinks coffee and watches the news with me each morning before I leave for work. Got him his own vacuum mug for his morning brew 👍🏻 Rural King has everything 🤣

View attachment 7995947

coffee for the little man? isnt that child abuse? i dont think my daughter at 20 has even had a sip, my wife gives her the sideways glance when i ask if she wants coffee in the morning LOL