• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Screenshot_20221114_193009_Chrome.jpg

Do they even make unfiltered Marlboros?
They used to… they were called “Cowboy killers” up here.

Edit: or maybe I am thinking of camels? I only smoked cigars even as a teenager… swisher sweets were definitely unfiltered. My tastes have improved, however. To unfiltered Montecristo No2 Torpedos. Castro killers!

Last edited:
Im not trying to win any speed races. I just wanna use the whole speedometer, cause I paid for the whole speedometer!
Need to get you one of those early ‘80s speedometers that had an 85 mph limit on them. On the other hand, the POS cars couldn’t do 85 in the early ‘80s.

So you got what you paid for.

Sirhr

They used to… they were called “Cowboy killers” up here.

Edit: or maybe I am thinking of camels? I only smoked cigars even as a teenager… swisher sweets were definitely unfiltered. My tastes have improved, however. To unfiltered Montecristo No2 Torpedos. Castro killers!
I don’t think the world appreciates what was lost in the embargo. So damn much good tobacco.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
My tastes have improved, however. To unfiltered Montecristo No2 Torpedos. Castro killers!
Mmmmm... you're making me salivate. These days I've been running more CAO Flathead 660s and Man O War Ruination 10th anniversary. Pretty good bang for the buck. And the embargo was probably the best thing that happened for the Nicaraguans.

Mmmmm... you're making me salivate. These days I've been running more CAO Flathead 660s and Man O War Ruination 10th anniversary. Pretty good bang for the buck. And the embargo was probably the best thing that happened for the Nicaraguans.
Just had a Man O war Ruination at my son's wedding a couple weeks ago. Been a few years since I had one and boy, did I forget how good they were.

Last edited: