• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Deputy I used to work with was attacked by a snow monkey being kept as a pet. It had already attacked a woman, they show up, monkey jumps at him. Shot it once with a 45 hydrashock as it was going toward his face. Got his left arm up and the monkey bit a chunk out of his forearm about the size of a dollar bill. Got the monkey off his arm, second deputy blasted him with buckshot, and followed up with a slug to be sure.
Never looked at monkeys the same since.

BC1E20BC-A9B2-4AC5-8B21-6F2700F9E023_jpe-2600416.JPG

Deputy I used to work with was attacked by a snow monkey being kept as a pet. It had already attacked a woman, they show up, monkey jumps at him. Shot it once with a 45 hydrashock as it was going toward his face. Got his left arm up and the monkey bit a chunk out of his forearm about the size of a dollar bill. Got the monkey off his arm, second deputy blasted him with buckshot, and followed up with a slug to be sure.
The Porch ones are even worse!!

Last edited:
I have found no safe monkey on any continent I have been on. They are all dangerous and conniving and some are an outright a threat to your life. I truly hate them. Worse than spiders.

I have found no safe monkey on any continent I have been on. They are all dangerous and conniving and some are an outright a threat to your life. I truly hate them. Worse than spiders.
What about a …………wait for it…………..wait for it………………SPIDER MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

1668568746469.png

There was a guy that frequented the varmint hunting sites back in the day. He lived in Belize and went by the screen name of Monkeyman.

I loved reading about his adventures of shooting those nasty monkeys along golf courses, schools and any other target of opportunity. 🙂🙂

He moved on to rally racing and haven't heard from him since then. ☹

I knew a guy that was a Blackhawk pilot back in the 90’s. On an Africa deployment he had to fly in and do an emergency extraction of a Ranger squad that made the mistake of shooting a monkey and the whole fucking troop (250-300 monkeys) came after them, the Rangers called for the emergency extract when they realized that they were running out of ammo.

I knew a guy that was a Blackhawk pilot back in the 90’s. On an Africa deployment he had to fly in and do an emergency extraction of a Ranger squad that made the mistake of shooting a monkey and the whole fucking troop (250-300 monkeys) came after them, the Rangers called for the emergency extract when they realized that they were running out of ammo.
They should have napalmed the area or just dropped off more ammo and reinforcements. Those things will steal babies and attack humans with no provocation if they are allowed to keep up with their shenanigans without repurcussions. People greatly underestimate how strong, agile and intelligent they are. They will stalk and hunt people.

This is how its done:

Try messing with a troop of baboons or try to drive through them crossing a roadway, at times they even post road guards.

An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 30,000 feet, when suddenly a jet fighter appears.

The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus, boring flight isn’t it?

Now have a look here!" He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, and then swoops down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive.

He loops back next to the Airbus and asks: "Well, how was that?" The Airbus pilot answers: "Very impressive, but watch this!"

The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly straight, at the same speed. After 15 minutes, the Airbus pilot radios, "Well, how was that?

Confused, the jet pilot asks, "What did you do?" The Airbus pilot laughs and says: "I got up, stretched my legs, walked to the back of the aircraft to use the shitter, then got a cup of coffee and a chocolate fudge pastry."

"the duo decided to get hitched in a ceremony attended by 250 people.

Soon, she 'gave birth' in only 35 minutes while at home, with a doctor and nurse on site, and live-streamed the ordeal to an audience of 200 people"

Just shows you how much the Human Race has decayed.

Reactions: Ichi