• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Rare Florida Squirrel Sighted!​

The rarely photographed Central Florida squirrel. Given the average age of the Central Florida population, it is easy to see why one might think this squirrel is a Central Florida resident. For those of you out West, this species has also been spotted in Arizona and California.

CFSquirrel.jpg

Remembering Jim Nabors...

Gomer... had some pipes!

Sirhr

I watched an interview a few years ago with him, he was asked what the worst thing that happened when doing the show gomer pile usmc.....he said it was knowing all the kids that went through boot camp. (never knew they did it at a "real" base and used real marines as extras) he said he got to know many of them and with Vietnam going on he hated seeing them have to go over there.

Yea he was gay, and really I don't care he is not trying to stick that thing in me so why should I care. I see your bedroom as a private place and what you do there is your own business as long as everyone is legal, willing and human. Now if you choose to make it public that is on you and you may not like what I have to say about it.

The resources on this planet are finite. Important metals suck as Palladium, Iridium, Platinum and Tellerium are exceptionally rare. Run out before we can mine in space and we will be forced back to the Middle Ages with no chance of recovery.

Wait, I thought we were talking about food? Or did you change the subject?

No one used those minerals until a few years ago. What made those important? Human creativity?

Let me help you.

1. Claim a fact.
2. Assume assumption that people are helpless to change.
3. Divert to pie in the sky.
4. Assume that you won what ever argument you were making.

The underlying assumptions you operate on are false in the main and in detail.

Human ingenuity is what makes resources. Human ingenuity is greater than the number of people that ingenuity must support.

I don't have to show that resources are not finite, just show that the ability to get them is larger than the need for them.

Basically any number you come up with, I can add one to it, and I have the bigger number.

Reactions: Ltcg